Thursday, December 12, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Just passing by to record some things. It has been an amazing year for me **physically**, *mentally* and ***spiritually***. What an amazing journey so far!!! I give thanks to my Lord Jesus for the changes in me this year and for everything that He has taught me. I give thanks to my Savior for His living Word and for allowing me to see the amazing power that is in His Word. Thank You, my Lord Jesus, thank You, thank You, thank You!!! 

I pray that 2014 bring REVIVAL in people around the world. My prayer and wish is that the veil fall from their spiritual eyes. I pray there is a need to devour the awesome and beautiful Word of our Creator. Amen! :)
See ya next year!!! :) 


1 comment:

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family Dayami. I am happy to see you posting and that things are going great for you. I am Happy I found you on facebook and have sent a friend request. I have miss seeing pics of your wonderful kids as they are growing up. I also miss your beautiful December albums with all your yummy embellishing. Dayami May the Lord bless you with health and happiness and all your wishes come true in 2014! God Bless Wanda