Thursday, September 12, 2013

Just passing by :)




Hello blog! I have been neglecting you, I know. I just wanted to pass by to let you know that I am great!!! Amazing!!! So blessed! 
I decided to share some pics of hubby and I when we went to Cine Bistro a couple of weeks ago on a date night :) FUN!!!

I also want to take the opportunity to let whomever stops by here know that Sunday, Sept 15 is National Back to Church Day. So where ever you are try to attend a good Bible based church...and keep going after! The Word is amazing!!!  So I am sharing this info here because our church has been passing door hangers and I had the privilege to do it for 4 days w some sisters! So fun...so vital especial in these last days!! 


This was the 1st day we went out inviting people to our church and we were able to bring the Word to a few people. It was such a blessing for us. (please excuse hubby's HUGE cap on me, I dont own any! ha!)

Anyway, have a great  BLESSED weekend!!!

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

No comments: