Saturday, May 4, 2013

Phew! I finished it! :)

Well, I finally finished the Month in Review album for 2012. I was very good for 9 months, creating my page on the 1st or 2nd of the month and when it came to October I just left it. I was too involved in something else and I just got back to it this past week. 
The album I'm using still has a few pockets for more layouts which I plan on filling with layouts with my favorite pictures or moments from 2012 and maybe a page with a long journaling about this year. 


 And so off to better things now. Have a blessed weekend! :)

I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me. Amen!!!!!!! 
Proverbs 8:17






1 comment:

The6ofusinca said...

Awwwww!!!! So sweet! Your work looks awesome and I bet it feels good to be done with 2012!! In more ways then one! hehehe!
Your months in review look so bright and happy, just like you my friend!

Blessings always,
Jen