Thursday, October 25, 2012

Project in process :)

Well, hellooooo beautiful people!!! I am super happy because of this beautiful weather The Lord gave me (ok, us! ha!) today and per the weather man it will continue that way. YES!!! And for the icing on the cake, my kids had school 'til noon tomorrow and its been cancelled! Sooooooo happy!!! Can you hear my laughter? ahahahahahahahahahahahaha


I wanted to show you what I am working on, just a *tiny* peek. As you all know I *love* Nichol (she inspires me so much) and she created a spooky scene on a canvas that was really impressive. I decided to take out a canvas I've had sitting for over a year and try to make a Thanksgiving scene. I stamped the background with Bible verses. Nothing is glued yet, I want it to have lots of layers (like hers). Cant wait 2 display it at home :)
Have a great weekend n remember, Jesus loves you :)


7 comments:

DomesticDiva said...

I had to come on over here and check it out!! :) I can't wait to see this finished!! I am loving that pie SOOO cute! The bible verses stamped on the background are my favorite!! Have fun my sweets!! Hugs xx

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Oh Dayami, That little sneak peak is enough to let me see It's going to be a spectacular piece of canvas art. I'm so happy you are posting, your work is always pure inspiration. Hugs always!

The6ofusinca said...

wow!!! Your one busy momma! This is going to be beautiful in your home! The colors, and verses, PERFECT! Can't wait to see the finished peice of art!!!
xoxo
Jen

Dayami said...

Thank you to my beautiful sweets!!!
God bless you!

janet said...

Can't wait to see what the final reveal will look like. Have missed seeing you and your vides, so I just watched them all over again.

Your laughter and joy is so contagious!

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving if I don't chat again til then.
Smiles
Janet

Norma said...

OMG! it's been so long since I stopped by and I love your new blog design:) What a tease on these photos, I can't wait to see the completed project!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving with you beautiful family!!
Hugs,
Norma

The6ofusinca said...

Hope you had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
xoxox
<3 <3
Jen