Thursday, October 18, 2012

Month in Review: September :)

Hello, beautiful people!!! I am here to show you my September layout. Its all I have, ha! I've been busy learning, searching, googling, youtube-ing, etc, Its been fun!
So here it is, we were busy this month, unfortunately I didnt take nicer photos in some of the places we went but this is just to recap our month. I also forgot to take a picture of the whole layout but you'll see it when I make a video of the finished album some time in January. 
Anyway, have a great weekend!
Remember, Jesus loves you!!! muahhh :)




4 comments:

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Yes, a beautiful adventure your month in review is! Love to see all those happy pics of your family enjoying each other. I like the happy bright colors you picked and that red button is super cute. Hugs and God bless you.

The6ofusinca said...

yeayyyy a fun friday post from Dayi!
I love those photos@ I spotted that note from Cristian right away, lol too precious!
I love this months review layout, great work! Love the colors and embellies you used!!!
xoxo
Jen

DomesticDiva said...

Beautiful layout my sweets! Perfect timing too since I was looking for some inspiration! You always give your layouts the perfect touch. The colors are so pretty!! Fun fun! I can't wait to get started on a couple of layout this weekend :) it's been too long! Have a wonderful weekend my friend! Hugs xoxo ~Lori~

janet said...

Another great layout. You will be overjoyed when you see all 12 layouts for the year all in one place..woo hooo.

I LOVE, LOVE my month in review layouts/ablums.

Been doing them since 2006. By far my favorite albums.

Warm smiles!
Janet