Thursday, October 4, 2012

Finally!

Hello beautiful people!!! I finally got around  these stamps from PTI (my favorite shop now) I purchased in the summer. I used it for THIS layout but I wanted to make a card. I can literally sit in my scrap room and stamp these all day long, ha! Thank you, Jesus!!!

About Month in Review I will be doing my September layout tomorrow. So many fun things that month! We took the kids to quite a few places including Disney on Ice show. We love taking them to different places, especially anything Disney. 
Anyway, have a wonderful weekend :)   


6 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

UHM, HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS THIS POST!?!?!? :o)
This card is so refreshing, I love the colors and the hexagons are PERFECT!!!

Have a blessed weekend Dayi and let God continue to fill you and your family with the Holy Spirit!!!
xoxo
Jen

Dayami said...

Amen!! My sweet, Jen! Amen!!! I receive that!
Thank you. This card is a little weird but I like it ahahahahahahah :)
Hugs!!

The6ofusinca said...

This card is SO NOT weird! Perfect colors and hexagons are soooo in!
Love love love it!!

xoxo
Jen

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Dayami, The hexagons are so very cute and I love the colors. The card with the butterfly is super pretty. Your talent shines in all you do and I love coming to your blog and seeing The beautiful family layouts you create. The love and effort you put into them always come through. I really get inspired when I come to your blog. May God bless you and your Giant heart always! Hugs Wanda

Arlene said...

Beautiful card Dayami! Can't wait to see your month in review.

Dayami said...

Thank you Jen, Eve & Arlene!!! You ladies are very sweet. God bless you all.
Hugs :)