Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just for FUN!

I created this super simple card a few days ago. I had been wanting to color this stamp for weeks. As soon as I saw this I knew I had to put these little guys inside the Silhouette snow globe cut. I had used this cut already with a "Henry" Whiff of Joy stamp last year and I loved it. 
I stamped on a stamping mask paper to "color" the background with Tim Holtz distress ink & tool. And then colored all the falling snow with a white gel pen and it covered the blue pretty nice. This is a sample card. I am in the process of another card with a bigger snowglobe and w the moon showing better. Also the sky is a darker blue :)




I finished my summer mini album. Had lots of fun w this one. Lots of receipts/memorabilia...and doodles on this one ;o)

Have a blessed Sunday. Jesus loves you!


5 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

Your right, that card is too cute!!! I love it!!! :O)

The mini looks delish! I love the colors and that adorable photo of Mia heheh! Precious!!!!

Now time for December Daily??? HAHAH!!!

XOXO
Jen

Dayami said...

Jen! I know! I have been thinking about it. I have all the papers and things to start getting my album ready. I'll b starting that soon.
I still have a few projects that I thought I would have finished by now but life gets in the way some times, u know. :)
Hugs!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Dayami, That card does not look like a sample to me. Your coloring is so awesome. I am glad you finish your summer album. I see Mia in a photo(so adorable) God bless her. I hope I can do a December daily this year because I also want to do a Project Life album of all our Christmas's throughout the years from when the kids were small till now, and you know time goes so quick. Anyway, The weather has started getting cold here so it feels like the holidays will be here soon. Hugs and God bless always.

Dayami said...

Hi Eve!
THank you, sweets! I will do my December daily God willing, so excited to start that!
I also have a Christmas thru the years album. I started it when my boy was born but I have thought of adding some layouts since I got married. I'll show that in a video one day.

Cold weather would be good for us here, its been sooooo hot!!! I mean realllllly hot!!! Let me know when you start your project.
Hugs!

DomesticDiva said...

My sweets, Good job on this card!! You have got so good with your copics coloring! I love these adorable stamps.. You always use them in the cutest ways!!! Very creative:) God bless you!! ~Lori~