Friday, September 28, 2012

School layout

I've had such a relaxing day today. Awww lovely! So I after I put my princess to sleep I went straight to my craft room and started playing with some goodies :)



I did this page of my munchkins on their 1st day of school using some Echo Park, October Afternoon, Ali's stamps & Silhouette to make that super cute pencil. I think the pencil is a-little-big...just a tiny touch, ha! but I love it!
Anyway, have a wonderful weekend! We have some fun things planned out so we'll see.
God bless you all!
PS my awesome boy received the Lion's Pride Award again this morning in school. I'll be back soon with a layout called "Embrace".  

 

6 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

Love this!!! aaawww! My Friday post LOVE IT!!
Nah, that pencil isn't too big, it's just PERFECT! Was that cut with your Silhouette? It looks like they are having a blast and they love each other so much! Thank you Jesus for such a thing as siblings. :O)
Okay, now don't forget I'm missing your YouTube Videos!! You don't have much going on right, you can just pop one out right?!?! hahahaha!!!
Enjoy your blessed weeekend!!
xoxoxo
Jen

Dayami said...

Thank you, Jen!!! God Bless you, sweetie!! Yes, they adore each other. Cristian is **very** protective over her.
I have a few of them but I have to edit them (again) for some reason they are too long or something. I'll need a day just for that. Writing it on my calendar :)
Hugs,
Dayami

DomesticDiva said...

This layout is so adorable!! I am going to download that pencil on the silhouette store very very soon hehehe!! Your layouts always inspire me so so much!!! I'm very happy that you are taking some time out for your self a few hours on Friday. And it has absolutely nothing at all not even a tiny bit to do with the fact that I get too see a blog post on Fridays heheheeheheeheh well maybe a little ;)
Big hugsXX ~Lori~

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Wow, I really love the colors you did on these layouts and that pencil screams School, and I love it. Congrats on your awesome boy receiving the Lion's pride award. Mia is so adorable, I know she must be doing great in School. My nine year old is doing so much better this year then last year, and I'm happy about that. Hugs and God blessings.

Dayami said...

Lori & Eve, my sweets!!! Sending you both hugs!!! Thank you for your super sweet words.
BTW that pencil is from Kerri Bradford's school cuts.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs & God bless you :)

Jojorenee said...

Cute layout!