Friday, July 13, 2012

The talk...

This past Tuesday I was sitting in front of one of my Precious Moments curios and my son sits with me. I started telling him the story of how I got the pieces & why (for the 30th time) but he loves to hear it. Every time I speak to him about it I add a detail to it which keeps him interested. I have no idea how we ended up in this conversation but I ran to type it so I wouldn't forget. I knew it would be a layout quick. So here goes.
Supplies: Happy Hexagons stamp set (PTI)
Farm&Barn Background Basic (PTI)
Thickers (American Crafts)
Sentiment: Ali Edwards
Tag: 7gypsie
Paper: MME
Ink: PTI 
Other: buttons, brads, etc.





You'll have to click on the pics to see better. I have to take my camera for a cleaning. It's taking horrible pictures. I've had it since 2007! It's a great camera and I use it all the time but poor baby, I've never taken it to be cleaned even though hubby paid the 3 year service :( Oh well...life got in the way. 






















6 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

awwww! Adorable!!!! (wink!)
What a sweet sweet conversation like I mentioned on your FB- The words they say are precious!!!!
Have a great weekend and thank you for a Friday Fun post- I love 'em!!!
Oh, Can you send me your address Dayi, I have a little gift I wanna send you.
Partyof5inca06@sbcglobal.net
xoxo
Jen

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Thank heavens he only knows those 4 words and won't repeat them. Parents with small children have to be so careful what our children watch on T.V. because there are hidden curse words on almost all movies. The layout is beautiful and your son's smile seems to light up the world. Have a wonderful weekend.

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!!! Eve its sooo true. Everything we watch nowdays has (at the very least) one negative/ungodly. Its unbelievable. Have you been to the movies lately? Have you see all the upcoming "cartoon" movies coming out??? Well, let me just say Jason (Friday the 13th) is back! Anyway, thanks for your sweet comments : )

Beautiful Jen! thank you :) Im going to make a habit to post on Fridays just for you, ha!
And you didnt have to. But **thank you!!!!!!!** so much for the thought. I will email you now *chk spam :)

DomesticDiva said...

Beautiful layout as always!! I love the way you used your hexagons!! Cristian is such a precious & smart young man.. I know you are proud to be his mommy. You & Rey are wonderful parents and it really shows my sweets. You are an inspiration to many and especially to me! I hope the Lord continues to bless you for your obedience to him. Hugs xx

Damaris said...

I love the conversation. I love how sweetly you spoke to him. I hope I can be this nice with Gio when he's older, cuz right now (22 months), he's an angry boy!! LOL.

Anyway, love the hexagons (my favorite) and the entire layout is beautiful. I might have to look into those PTI stamps.

TFS.

x0, Damaris

Jojorenee said...

I love the pool photos with this collection great job!