Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sunshine! (not in Miami though :)



I created this page this past weekend. I really wanted to use my PTI Sunshine stamp & die set so I started playing with it and grabbed my sewing machine and stitched around it and I said, "well the economy is not good to be throwing away this perfectly good sun, lets make something!" ahhahahaah
The layout is about the things that Mia says today (and all the time), she is really funny, she says things sometimes that our jaws just drop to the floor. I have a funny conversation with her too (layout up soon). She is tremendous in an awesome way! 
I also "lifted" myself. I liked THIS layout and it was still out of the album so I went from there. Remember, everything started with that sun, so I really didn't have the *mojo* working that day, ha!!!
 


ooohhh sewing machine! lol :)
Have a great week!!! 

























6 comments:

Damaris said...

Very pretty layout. The sewn sun came out fabulous and the colors are perfect. =)

Nice scrap-lift! hehe.

x0, Damaris

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

Great layout love the summer colors
TFS Evelyn

Jojorenee said...

Such a cute layout I love your sewing going to have to get mine back in working order real soon!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous layout of Mia. I love how you have become a pro with your sewing lines they are perfect. I just love all that pink and all that journaling remembering what she says now (so so cute). Hugs always!

Teri Berrios said...

My friend...this layout is so super cute!! Esa Mia esta acabando. She's adorable. Hugs, T

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous layout and Mia is so cute!