Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Month in Review: June :)


Hello Blog friends! I am here to show you my June layout. I am having so much fun with these. Its nice to look back and see what we did through out the month.
I used Echo Park (what is else is new?) Hello Summer collection, I absolutely love it. This is definitely my very favorite paper line right now. I just love every collection. 
I havent been doing as many layouts as I thought I would because of all the activities with the kids, etc. Some days is a challenge to entertain 2 kids in 2 different age groups but I don't complain, I love it!
Also hubby is been on vacation (he wanted to relax on the last week so we've been doing local stuff) so that right there doesn't help in the crafting area but I *love* being together because we are always doing something different and having fun with our kids. We haven't been in the pool this week because it's been raining here (love) but tomorrow we are going on a little cruise. We went a few days ago to Bayside on the train. I had gotten the train yearsssss ago and never again so I told hubby after lunch, "lets have an adventure!" So we went to the train station and we took it all the way to Downtown (the plan had been to go to the keys that day (opposite direction), but this is how crazy we are). So once in the train we said we would go all the way to the end and come back but we decided to get off in Government Center (downtown) and walk all the way to Bayside (looonnggg walk w Mia & no stroller, Rey had to carry her back, not pretty) and to take one of the cruises. It was so much fun! The kids loved it. After, we stopped by Crocs and an ice-cream parlor for the kids and went back w-a-l-k-i-n-g to the train. It was soo crazy but so much fun and Rey's biceps grew a whole quarter of an inch thanks to Mia, HA!
Tomorrow we want to do the mission again so we are resting today because we know we'll need lots of energy. We *are* taking the stroller & probably the train again :)
Love Kerri Bradford collages :)


I'll share a layout about a conversation with my son soon :) Its a really cute talk. God bless


PS If you have not read THIS POST please do so. Thank you. I'll show you my adventure on that soon. 
Hope you have a great day :)

8 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

Mai freeeeeen!! This layout is spectacular!! Oh your activities sound so fun - yay!!! This album is going to be amazing!!

Enjoy your day tomorrow - LOVE YOU GUYS!!

XOXOXO

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi Dayami, Your layout with all those pics and beautiful paper is gorgeous. The little trip on the train and cruise sounds fun and I'm glad you and your family had fun. Over here the trains are super crowded and people take them to get everywhere, especially when traveling to the city. you can go see the botanical garden, the Aquarium, Rockerfella center, Soho, Chinatown and the statue of liberty ect. ect. There's even a place to board a cruise but I have never done that. So glad you are enjoying the summer sun. Hugs and God bless.

Arlene said...

Another great layout Dayami! Love your story a lot...hmmm, we might want to try that train adventure for the summer. That's a great idea! Miss your videos, hope you'll share one with us soon. :)

janet said...

Great layout. Sounds like your summer resembles minie- crazy busy; but that is a BLESSING, right? Did you get to watch Nichol's newest video on Tuesday. Great stuff. Give me Echo Park and Ali E stamps with Nichol using both and I am one HAPPY camper! ha!
Have a GREAT week- and yes, share a video soon. Just hearing your voice, makes me smile! hugs!

Dayami said...

Thank you to all!!!
Janet, I have her blog on my top sites so I always know when there's an update hahaahhaha yes, loved it. And you r right echo and Ali r a great combo.

Adventure postponed due to heavy rain. There's noway we r walking on that rain w kids. On our way home now. Hopefully is pouring there too :)

DomesticDiva said...

Such a pretty layout! I love that line from Echo Park. Your story was so much fun to read & it sounds like you all had a great time & made lots of memories. I can't believe that we only have 4 more weeks before school starts back up again here. I'm so not ready! My baby will be off to Kindergarten this year :( anywhooo I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful layouts soon! Hugs xx

Damaris said...

What a pretty layout. The "Adventure" would've had me going crazy - I'm lazy. LOL.

TFS.
x0, Damaris

Jojorenee said...

Love the month in review collage, I don't always have the best photos to try this but you have really inspired me to!