Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fun Saturday (even though a bit frustrated :( )

It's been a me day today. I spent some time in Joann's and at the salon getting a haircut, color & style. Love my side bang :)
Anyway, I found some thing in Joann and decided to blog about it. Im going to show you first a purchase I made from PTI days ago. I used the hexagon and the background stamp (1st pic) on the "Lets Talk" layout on previous post. I didn't take a picture. I love the hexagon stamps & die but I will be purchasing bigger hexagons soon :)







This is what I got today. I didn't know Tim Holtz had teamed with core-dinations and I got these colors. Really pretty. got lots of the brown and green cause I use them all the time.
I also got this stamp mount from MarthaStewart. I have the Fiskars which is awesome but I liked the convenience of the smaller size. All stamp things are 40% off right now.
I also bought Martha's doily stamps. I absolutely loved it and used a 50% off coupon :) And a few others things, nothing major. 
Anyway, I'll be back later with a layout :)
Have a great weekend!!!!






6 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

Yeayyy!!! Fun shopping trip, Yea, I like that mini stamp thing too!

Thanks for the weekend post!
Remember to send me your address so I can get this goodie off to you this week!
partyof5inca06@sbcglobal.net

The6ofusinca said...

BTW- I got your email with your address, thank you!!....also, I forgot to ask, why does your post say your frustrated? :O(

xoxo
Jen

DomesticDiva said...

Loving all of these yummy goodies my sweets! I'm so glad you got some time to yourself! I can't wait to see your new hair cut & style SO FUN!! I'm way over due one ;) . I can't wait to go by Joanns to check & see if they have the doilies stamp in stock.. I've been wanting some like that for a while now. I just love Martha!! Btw, we are getting a Joanns early 2013 close to where I live ( other than a 1 hour drive ) I'm very happy about that but not the hubby hehehe! Have fun scrapping & have a wonderful week coming up!!!! P.S. Don't be frustrated :)
Hugs xx

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

You must share a pic with your new haircut. I think it's fabulous when ever we ladies can have a few hours to ourselves to shop and do our hair and just release some stress. Good for you! Hugs

Dayami said...

Jen! Cant wait to see what it is! Thank you!!!

Lori, my sweets!!!! Arent they super cute! If I stop by again this week I'll get you one. I won't promise because I have my (.) and I literally have to stay indoors when that happens (ok that was wayyyy too much info, ha!) but I will try. Im gonna tell you that I rather go to Joann's than Michaels. The M around my house is a disaster ALL THE TIME and I just get sooooooooo discouraged. The MS section is the most organized but ugghh I just hate to go.

Eve! I'll share soon!!! And yes, chin chin to a few hours for ourselves. ;)

Jojorenee said...

You make a girl just want to go shopping! I am preparing a list!