Sunday, June 10, 2012

School Album done!

Album Cover
Hello my awesome blog buds! It's 4pm on this very VERY HOT sunday (kiddos and hubby outside in the pool and I should be out there too but Im too excited, ha!) and I am blogging to let you know that I finished my son's school album!!! I have been working at it little by little for the past few months and I am finished with his 1st 5 years. Everything has been recorded, every picture, diploma, artwork, etc. that I wanted to incorporate is in the album. This definitely feels good. I will be looking into the new Becky Higgins school album that I *think* comes out this year. She had done something awesome a couple years ago but I had already started this one and I was not going to start over. I will be looking into it for Mia though and maybe for the rest of Cristian's school years. Not sure.  So here are a few pics :)
Album has lots of notes like this one explaining things
that happened thru the years. 



So anyway, just wanted to show you what I worked on yesterday and early afternoon today. Have a GREAT day!
*Edited* No ladies! HA! I have been working on this album for years, I just caught up and finished everything from this year :)*

(happening right now... SEE YA!!!)
















7 comments:

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Whoa! That is a lot of work in such short months, you sure work fast. It must sure feel fantastic to accomplish that (Yay for you). I cant't wait for the school and especially the baby kit from Becky Higgins to arrive in the fall to snatch one up. It's so nice to see the kiddos having fun. Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

DomesticDiva said...

My sweets!!!! I can't believe you did all of that album in a few months?! WAY TO GO!!! I have all of Dylan's piling up. I've been waiting on Becky Higgins for two years!! But I figure since I only have his Kindergarten & First grade years that it won't be to hard to catch up when her school years finally becomes available! I am happy that I have already made the collages for every school event & things like that.. But your album is so inspiring it makes me want to work on something:) have a beautiful week my love!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a wonderful keepsake!

Dayami said...

My SWEETS!!! Nooooooo, I didnt mean that I did all that in a few months. I meant that I have been working this school year and I finished it completely. But this album I have been doing it for years -hence the papers used in the cover-.
Anyway, thank you for your super sweet comments always!!!! woohoooo!!!!!

The6ofusinca said...

Wow!!! Awesome work Dayami!!!!!
What a great looking album!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!
xoxo
Jen

Teri Berrios said...

Absolutely LOVE the school album...what a fabulous keepsake! Hugs, T

The Crofoot Family said...

How many pages did you do for each year? What size and what album did you use? Thanks so much- Would love some more pictures- trying to get motivation for my 3.