Wednesday, June 13, 2012

more bookmarks :)

As you are able to tell I am loving making these. I made a few for some friends :)
All of these were done the same way as the video except the pink one, I sprayed some water w perfect pearls once I had colored the stamp and then I stamped it on the paper. You really cant tell the difference so whether you huff & puff or spray its fine, hahahah!
Off to work on Mia's album and the Summer Daily 2012. THIS is what Im using for that :)
                  *****HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!***** 




6 comments:

DomesticDiva said...

I LOVE your bookmarks!!! Such a great & super cute idea!! They are all beautifuuuutiful!! :) I hope you've had a wonderful birthday!!!!! Xoxo

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

AWWW, Dayami they are all really pretty. But then again everything you do is super cute. The comment above says it's your birthday, so wishing you a fantastic Happy, Happy Birthday!

Teri Berrios said...

These are spectacular my friend...just like you are!! xoxo, T

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!!

Eve, yes its my birthday, oh yea, it's my birthday.... That's a rap btw hahahahahahaah

The6ofusinca said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE 'EM!!!!! I want one of each please!!! heheheh!!!
It's your birthday say HOORAY, it's your birthday have some cake!!!!

Blessings to you always,
Jen
xoxo

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice bookmarks tfs!!!