Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Month in Review: May 2012










(Sunday, June 3) Here is my May layout. I used some of my new papers from AC. I *love* that honeycomb/chicken wire pattern, so cute! I didn't do anything special on this page. I was not in the mood, ha! I even used one of those felties embellies from Sassafrass. Whenever you see me using something like this on my layouts you should know that I reallyyyyy  didnt feel like scrapping that day, ha! but I dont want to stay behind so I push myself to create. I had in mind a totally different look when I first started the page but I wanted to use that AC pattern so thats what I did. I might do what I intended to do next month, the colors n pictures that I had for this month didnt look so I'll give it a try next month. 
I want to show how this album is looking so far and I am really loving it. Loving this concept so much. I really see me doing this every year. It takes no time at all *if* you print your pictures in a template like this one. This is KerriBradford. You can always use iPhoto. I did something similar for a Winter layout (picture below).
So excited about my son's last week of school, I think its half a week. Wooohooo!!! 
Have a great week :)

(Created on iPhoto.





11 comments:

Arlene said...

Another great layout Dayami! Love that concept of month in review...brilliant idea. You did a beautiful job.

Jojorenee said...

Love the way this came out and looks so go I really couldn't tell it was not a happy day at scrap camp!?

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

WOW, your month in review layouts look gorgeous! I'm so glad for you. I love the story boards, how you are able to put so many pics in one layout. The special events and activities you document with your family are awesome and so special. God bless you and your family always.

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!!!
I just got my Copic order and they sold out of 3! aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

DomesticDiva said...

Hello darling!! I love love love your monthly layouts!! I have been doing this and I must say all of mine are simple and fast ones ha! But I still love them just as much:) I will be doing these every year as well fun fun!! Have a beautiful week my friend! Thanks so much for sharing:)

Dayami said...

Lori, my sweet Diva you!!! So happy youre doing this as well woohhooooo!!

Thelma said...

Your layouts are FABULOUS!! I was watching some YouTube vids and came across yours and LOVED them all had to subscribe... Keep posting them, your work is amazing! I haven't scrapbooked in a long long time, but after watching your videos & lovely blog--you' ve motivated me to start scrapbooking again...WOOHOO, thank you! ;0)

Dayami said...

Hi Thelma! and Welcome! So happy with your sweet comment and to have inspired you to start scrapbooking again. I get inspired with other people's work all the time too.
Thanks for stopping by and for subscribing too :)

ps my videos are not very tutorialish so hold your breath when you see a new one ahahhahahahahah

The6ofusinca said...

Love this layout, love how the book is coming out too!!!
Thank you for sharing your adorable fun work with us.

BTW- VBS stands for Vacation Bible School......man, those kids kick our butts with their energy level!!!
xoxo
Jen

Dayami said...

OH!!!! well for us is still summer camp aahahahah Im not sure yet if I'll put him one or 2 weeks in church this summer. not sure :)
Thank you!!!

Teri Berrios said...

THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING!!! Love how you do every month's collages the same - soooo BEAUTIFUL!! hhhmmm I'm thinking next year for Project Life, I can do a recap layout at the end of each month.....this would be cute. Thanks for all the inspiration my friend!!!! "I" love youuuuuuu!!! Besitos, T