Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Little something something....



Hello friends! Here is a little video on how I made a book marker I needed. Hope you enjoy :)
Supplies: Memento markers (you get these at Joann's), pearls, Doodlebug twine, Ali Edwards "I love school", Hero Arts Friends Definition cling and Antique Linen Distress ink.

Here is also one of the cards I did for Cristian's teachers at the end of the school. All 3 cards had a Penny Black hedgehog stamp :)



HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN...JUST LIKE US




















5 comments:

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Dayami, That was an awesome video. even though it was speed rolling, I was able to see how you stamped and colored and put all the tiny pearls on it and rounded the corners. I love the stamp sentiment you used and the distress and twine was a real nice touch. I always learn something from your videos. Thanks so much for sharing this. Hugs.

Estamperlyn said...

The book tag came out cute. I love working with water coloring, its alot fun. My favor is direct water colors onto the stamp image and sprit some water then stamp on paper, awesome. TFS
Evelyn

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

I see what the probably is went I posted on your blog I have to logout from the old one to get into the new blog Sorry. On this post is the correct one.

janet said...

I love watching your videos and you sweet spirit. Makes me smiles! Thanks for sharing!
Warm smiles from PA!
Janet

Arlene said...

I love watching your videos! This is a super cute bookmark! Love it.