Friday, June 15, 2012

I live for this Smile :)

**CLICK TO SEE BETTER**
Hello blog friends :)
I wanted to show you a page I created yesterday featuring... my daughter's modeling techniques, ha!  Anyway, I used an Amy Tangerine line by American Crafts. I absolutely love this collection. It reminds me so much of Love Elsie by Ki Memories, remember that?  I still own a bunch of those oldies...well, I have a KiMemories inventory...no really :)
I was inspired by one of the pattern papers (pic below) but I also remembered I had done something similar a few years ago and so Mia took a picture of the layout for you (I actually liked her shot better than mine, ha!). Hope you like :)  Have a great day!!!


PS I'll be "attacking" the sewing project soon...send your blessings :)














This was my inspiration--AC Amy Tangerine
(Cristian/teacher Maria) Created  in 2006





































7 comments:

Jojorenee said...

That's a awesome layout! I still have KI Memories paper and that line by Kelly Pannaci was my favorite! I love your Copic storage I see in the background btw!

The6ofusinca said...

Adorable! That blouse on Mia is a beautiful color with her skin! What a cutie pa tootie!!!

hmmmm KiMemories!!! Their lines are always so happy, they remind me of you and your layouts! Happy happy happy! :O)
Thanks for sharing, I love when you post on a Friday, makes my day!!
xoxo
Jen

DomesticDiva said...

What a fun page!!!! I love it so much!! Especially all of those gorge Summertime colors YUM!! Blessings on your sewing projects but I doubt you will need them my love! Have a great happy scrappy weekend!!!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Oh, Mia is adorable and your layouts are beautiful. That paper line is real nice the colors are so happy. Good luck on your sewing, you will do great. I know father's day is everyday but I'm still Wishing you hubby and kids a wonderful father's day weekend. Hugs and God bless

Beebeebabs said...

Nice job thanks for sharing!!!

Dayami said...

THANKS TO ALL MY SWEETS!!!

That Copic storage is nowhere to be found now!!! GRRR I dont know what Im going to do when they come out with more :(

Jen, thats a bathing suite!!! hahhhhahh
awww thank you for the Ki Memories (and friday post), yes, Im very Lola sometimes! lol

My sweet Lori, I love you!

Eve, you are too sweet! thank you very much!

Hi Barbara! sending hugs :)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AGAIN. HAVE A WONDERFUL FATHER'S DAY!!!! HUGS TO ALL!

Teri Berrios said...

How did I miss this GORGEOUS layout??? Esa Mia esta preciosa...me la como jajajaja

You know me and turqouise....LOVE this layout.

Hugs, T