Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two Peas order is here!

 Okay, so I went crazy on paper! I had been wanting to buy lots and lots of them. So here are some pics. I bought about 2 inches of pattern paper plus kits and other goodies.
Right after I finished my December Daily this past year I knew that I wanted to do something similar during the summer. So I bought the Amy Tangerine Daybook and I am loving it it. Love the watercolor look inside the pages plus I bought the Remarks book with lots of fun phrase & other stuff stickers. I have an idea of how I want this Daybook to look and I think its gonna turn out super cute :)

I bought the MME Indie chic collections and these are the beautiful buttons for them. I also bought the "free spirit", "hanging out", "adventure", "dreams" stickers/labels but I didn't take a pic. of it. Sooo cute!!! 
Some of the collections I bought included American Crafts, Amy Tangerine, Dear Lizzie (loving her vellums), MME, Basic Grey, Hambly, EchoPark (of course!) & more :)
I cannot wait to use "note to self" collection. I absolutely LOVE it! 
I decided to give these a try too, super cute :) I have lots of super pretty pictures of Cristian when he did baseball and God willing he starts football in July so I bought some of those papers too :)
 The "What's up" collection from BG is awesome. I love love those colors. It reminds me of the "Archaic" collection they had. Cant wait to use these as well.  
Got me some Hambly too. Love, Love this one :)
I have something in mind with this paper. This is a gorgeous paper (bad pic. though). Its soo beautiful I might do some home decor with it, ha!
This is a pic of a few papers together, it looks weird but they are actually pretty cool and very boy-ish :)


I also got me some Silhouette mats, some new Mister Huey colors I was missing from my collection and 2peas sent me some AC Thickers. 


So, yes, I have quite a few papers to play with for a while :) 
Have a GREAT day!!! God bless you!!!


PS Next blog post I will show you the fabric patterns I'll be ordering (not available yet) for Mia's bunny...and doll (ha!) Yes, there is a doll now too. 
PSS My new blog design up very soon :)



6 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! :) Can't wait to see your summer album and what you have in store for this amazing haul! Enjoy...

Teri Berrios said...

MY FRIEND.....I LOVE YOUR BLOG....It's beautiful!!!

OK those are some fabulous goodies you picked up from Two Peas- woot woot!!!!

Chit chat soon.

Besitos, T

DomesticDiva said...

Well, I figured out how too find my peeps again since they changed blogger! Hehe! O-M-G I am LOVING your new blog!! The lady looks just like you and I love every detail down to the cross necklace AHHH PERFECT my sweets!! I am also drooling over those papers!!! Love love love!! Now you put this awesome gorg blog to lots of use and share share share your projects with us:))) you so make me want to go on a shopping spree at two peas!! I love you my sweets and I hope you enjoy your new awesome goodies! You deserve them and SOOO much more :)) Hugs!! Xoxo ~Lori~

Dayami said...

Yippieeee!!!! thank you my sweets!!!!
Arlene, Im excited about that mini summer album :)
Teri, Did you see my hot pink & white pdots? ha!
Lori!!! thank you!!! did you like my cross? hehehheh well, I have lots of ideas and plans for the summer.
do you have any ideas in mind???
shop, my sweets! shop!

Jojorenee said...

Ugh! I have a huge cart there too and you are so tempting me to push the button!!!!

Dayami said...

Push that button!!!!!!