Saturday, May 26, 2012

***Silhouette Deal***

Hello friends,


After a few days of thinking and a push from Teri (ha!) I got the Silhouette deal.  Click on the link below.  You will be able to get a $50 voucher for $30 


http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/13850697eb/click


                                                     BUT WAIT!
If you enter PLUM CODE: slcplum20  you will receive an additional 20% off.  That means you will PAY $24 and RECEIVE A $50 VOUCHER.


You can get blades, mats and even the Silhouette Design Studio software which is amazing.


I'm still thinking what to get....any suggestions?? 


3 comments:

Arlene said...

I thought of getting blades and mats as well...not sure if I use my Cameo enough for getting the Designer software that everyone's getting. Enjoy...this was a great deal.

Dayami said...

Arlene, I know what you mean. I find that I use my Cameo all the time BUT will I really play (or do anything) with the software right now...doubt it. Mats and blades r always in need.

The6ofusinca said...

Missed the sale :O( Sounded awesome though!
xoxo