Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Month in Review: APRIL **I'm back :)**

Hello! Are you still there? I know it's been ages but I have been working with Veronica from VKDesign on a new blog look. Yea! I think it will be up running soon. Maybe this week or next tops. Plus lots of different activities in my son's school and vacation to Orlando. 


So anyway, I come in here for the 1st time in a gazillion years and I see that Blogger has changed! So, lets see if I can post this correctly :)
Here is my Month in Review layout for April. I am having so much fun with these layouts. I make them pretty fast because there is only so much you can do with that size collage, there is not room for much left (which its great, ha!).  The umbrella is missing the flower on the 1st photo. Not sure if I like it more with or without. 







This page is a letter for my daughter. I covered it up for privacy but it looks really pretty without it. It was a long letter so it has 2 sheets of vellum that she can easily read by just sliding the photo turns. Right behind the photo and on top of the pink cs I had planned on putting the most perfect 3d flower ribbon and I totally forgot! That happens to me all the time. I had glued (more like cemented, ha!) the flowers on the right so I just couldn't use it ;( 
Then I realized and said, "oh no! it doesnt have a title?" and I realized and said (again), "who's grading me!" HA! 


So, I have done a few other things. I have done some cards too so I'll share those. And I have done 4 birdcages. I have some pics that I'll post in another blog. 
I am also working on a canvas frame AND I will be ordering soon a sewing kit to make Mia a doll. 
I have a few things planned out this summer. Cant wait! 


Anyway, if you are still here and reading, leave a comment! I keep in touch with some of you on FB but leave some love to know you are still here :)
God bless :)

Month in Review: March
I had forgotten to share this one :)



14 comments:

Dayami said...

testing :)

Dawn McCarty said...

Beautiful pages. Keep it up. How did u do the little photos on the April page?

Louise B said...

Love the detail you put into your pages. They look beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your new blog design.

Teri Berrios said...

I LOVE your layouts my friend!! They are super cute. Your monthly summary layouts are so cool. At the end of the year that album will be spectacular!! Chit chat soon. Hugs, T

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Oh Dayami,It's always great when you are back! Your layouts are always so inspiring and beautiful to look at. You were the first one to inspire me to create a craft room when I was looking at youtube videos on craftroom makeovers. I also got the courage to create a blog a few months ago, and I always come back to check your posts and see what's new. I am grateful to you for inspiring me to do what I am doing now. Thanks and welcome back my friend. Hugs and God bless!

Arlene said...

Super beautiful as always! Your work is very inspirational. Can't wait to see the new blog look! :)

The6ofusinca said...

Stopping by to share in the love! :O)
Those layouts look beautiful! Funny about the grading comment you made to yourself, yea, WHO SAID WE HAD TO HAVE A TITLE FOR EVERY PAGE!?!? hahah!! Let's take risks and go against the grain! :O)

Blessings and hugs always,
Jen

Dayami said...

haahahaa I love reading your comments, ladies! You are all sooo awesome. Thank you!!! thank you!!!
Hugs,
Me :)

PS i might do a haul video soon this weekend IF I get my stuff (let us bow our heads and pray) ahahaha

The6ofusinca said...

hahaha! Moment of silence for the sb'ing package on it's way to Dayami!!
:O)
Enjoy your goodies when they arrive- Nothing better than happy mail on Friday- Oh please Oh please mailman come tomorrowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Estamperlyn said...

Great to see you back. Great layout as always. Daymi as soon as you get a chance please stop by my blog to pick up your award.
Evelyn

Dayami said...

Jen! Scheduled for TUESDAY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Oh well, God's plans are ALWAYS best :)

Evelyn! an award? for me?? thanks! Ok, I'll pick it up when I get to my computer. THANK YOU!!!

Dayami said...

Jen! Scheduled for TUESDAY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Oh well, God's plans are ALWAYS best :)

Evelyn! an award? for me?? thanks! Ok, I'll pick it up when I get to my computer. THANK YOU!!!

Amanda Villarreal said...

I love all of your layouts! I like the idea of doing monthly blessings. I use instagram and the photos would be perfect for it :).
Thanks for the idea!

Valrico3 said...

Dayami,
I love your work. I especially LOVE Mia's Layout(a letter to your daughter.
Love the colors and the delicate look to it.
Your baby is Beautiful! Que Dios te la bendiga!