Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fabric patterns & Layout

Hello friends! Well, my blog is up. I'm so happy :) I love the hot pink w polka dots so much! And my little doll? She is so cute! It's super simple but I love the colors and how it matches my scraproom ;) I'll be able to add more to it if I see the need. Cool!
Anyway, I created this layout and *hello* I forgot to take a picture of the whole page! Oh well, you get the idea. The journaling is about my mom and I as moms, how everything changes yet some things stay the same. Stuff like that.  
Mia @ 2months old- Me @ 1yr old

 And here are the fabrics I mentioned on my last post. I am totally in love with them. They are not available yet but I am thinking of using these for others things I have in mind- like Mia's school pencil pouch! I cant believe she is starting school! 
The bunny will be made with something very similar to these patterns. I'll show you when its all done. 


Which one is your favorite???















10 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

That layout is PRICELESS my friend!!! I'm so happy you scrapped them :)

LOVE those fabrics - so cute and girlie!!

Chit chat soon.
Hugs, T

Samantha Wright said...

Gorgeous layout and photos :-)

Jojorenee said...

Beautiful layout & comparison photos!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

OMG Dayami! Gorgeous Blog It would go perfect with my tiny craft room LOL. My favorite color is hot pink and the color of my room is a similar shade. your blog does not look simple at all it just looks yummilicious (made up word) and wonderful, TFS!

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!!!

**Can you please tell me if you see the background COMPLETELY pink w white dots or do you see different 2 different shades of pink???**

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Dayami, I'm going to tell you what I see when I stare at your pink sides with white polka dots. I'll try to explain, The color is one shade but for some reason my eyes when I look long enough see the shade lighten at half toward the bottom and I see pink dots sort of flashing between the white dots.The only true light pink is at the top where the dash board bar is because there's like an overlay. But please tell me if you also see the pink dots or I need to get my eyes checked LOL ( It may just be my eyes bugging out). Any way, I do love your blog. Hugs!

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

Very nice blog. I kind of agree with Wanda, but then we both might get our eyes check lol. You look just like your mom, very nice.
Evelyn

Arlene said...

Such a priceless layout and photos! BTW, did I mention that I love your new blog! Such a happy and cheerful feel to it. :)

Dayami said...

Thank you, Arlene! Thats exactly how I want my blog to feel/look. Hugs :)

Dayami said...

Evelyn & Eve, I think you are both nuts! ha!
Thank you for the sweet comments to *all* of you!