Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One Conference pocket layout.

I created this 12x12 pocket page for my One Conference pictures and memorabilia. I used a snapshot from Kerri Bradford. This snapshot has 6 little pictures on the bottom and 1 long horizontal on top. Since I didn't have a nice, long horizontal picture from that day I simply went on the official website and took a photo or a screen shot (on Mac: C-Shft-4) and cropped it to fit the big space of the template (sample pic. below). Inside the pocket (right below the title) I put the tags, bracelets & the booklet they gave us with all 14 speakers and their testimonies and such. Super simple page, took about 15 min. and the best thing, its done!
Pocket: Ki Memories
Title: Silhouette
Ribbon: PaperTreyInk
Have a great day!!!

SCREEN SHOT USED FOR LONG PIC.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Dayami, love your layout but more importantly love your story behind it all. Glad you had an amazing weekend! :)

Teri Berrios said...

Girlie....you KNOW I love this layout!! What an amazing event to scrapbook!! Your journaling looks fabulous and you did a great job with that ONE CONFERENCE picture! Hugs, T

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

I'm happy for you. The layout documenting your wonderful weekend is beautiful. Hugs

Scraping Miami said...

I was there what a great Layout of the event