Monday, March 5, 2012

Month in Review layout +VIDEO!






I have been having lots of fun with my Ali Edwards stamps, I am not part of the club -still thinking about it- but I do like her stamps very much. I just purchased these. I believe these are the new ones (up to June) for 2012, that are not part of the club but don't take my word for it. I purchased these directly from Technique Tuesday's site.

MONTH IN REVIEW (plus video):This is the one for February and even though it is not really a Valentine's page I wanted to use *love* papers, ha! We had as you are able to see quite a busy but very fun month. I used my Silhouette for the title and some *print&cuts* I had around. That is the 1st thing I did when I got the Cameo. I printed lots of those fun tags on Epson Presentation Paper and put them in my tool carousel little drawer right on my desk so I can just grab them as I make my layouts/cards. 
In the middle of the collage I added a strip from the Silhouette and the "14" "February" right next to it, that is because all those little pictures were about hubby and I and the last 2 on the row were taken on February 14 (a pic of us and iPad). That was my way to tell about our Valentine. We don't really celebrate that day. We give love to our kids & each other every day so this day doesn't really mean anything to us. The iPad just happened to come on Feb14. I am happy with the layout. I have to tell you *again* that Kerri Bradford photo collages have reallllyyyyy helped me with my 12x12 layouts. I was for a loooonnnggg time hooked on 8.5x11 but now I can honestly say that I am loving 12x12s more!!! GASP!
The last 2 pics belong to a page I did about Mia and for some reason I dont have any full page pics, how that happened! But you get an idea :)  
Have a great &BLESSED week!





VIDEO

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Absolutely beautiful layout Dayami! Love how you separated the pics around Valentines Day. Gorgeous. :)

Teri Berrios said...

YAY....my friend these layouts are super spectacular!!! I LOVE the "enjoy" on Mia's page....and YESSSSS you must join the AE club. Her stamps are ALWAYS awesome. I ordered the same ones and they ship free with my monthly club stamp :) Chit chat soon!! Hugs, T

The6ofusinca said...

Super super cute Dayami!!! I love the video as well! Always enjoy watching your process of an awesome layout~
Blessings Always,
Jen

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Very nice, the layout is beautiful and I loved viewing the video. It showed me another way of doing layouts. I always your posts. Hugs and god bless