Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The weekend!!!

Omgosh!!! My sweets! I have had one of the BEST weekends of my entire life!!! For starters I had a babysitter! THREE days! Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Yes, my munchkins were well taken care of by my super, amazing, beautiful, awesome friend Mimi who is like a sister or mom to me, we just love her and her gorgeous family.
So we went to a HUGE event here in Miami called ONE Conference. 14 speakers, Rebel Band (our church's worship team), Dominic Balli (a Christian Reggae artist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0XcUc67Gkk    (audio is terrible)-- if you look at the people you'll be able to see hubby and I this was Saturday and this is how close we were all 3 days!!!
AND the awesome, the amazing, the OHMY HILLSONG UNITED!!! Click Here and Click Here They are FANTASTIC!!!I cant even explain it. I even got to see after years of listening to him on the radio PASTOR GREG LAURIE. I LOVE HIM!!!!
YES, MY TWEETS ON THE BIG SCREEN!
HUBBY & I SOOO HAPPY ON FRIDAY!







TERI & I *love*
Anyway, on Sunday my friend Teri joined us for the final day and we had an AMAZING time!!! Here we are waiting for them to open and for my friend Mimi to pick up the kids to take them out for more fun. Saturday we didnt get to see the kids because we left super early and got home super late! First time that happens to us so it was a big deal, ha! I think I have to scrap about that!
Video of us feeling happy & blessed!!!





6 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

What an amazing time Dayami!!!! I love Greg Laurie. We went several yrs ago now to see him at Harvest and it was just so amazing, I walked away a different Christian after that. I loved more, forgave faster, believed stronger and held onto His promises for us. My sister was saved as Jeremy Camp sang one of his songs and watching alllll these people come down to the front floor to be saved gave me glory bumps(goose bumps!) and brought me to tears....it was as if He was calling them home :O)
Okay, sorry to ramble on! heheh!
Like I said before it sounds like God is sure working things in 2012!
xoxo
Blessings always,
Jen

Dayami said...

My super sweet Jen!! Ramble on and on all you want, my sweets!!! I soooooo understand every word you wrote here. We cried a lot and laughed even more!!!!
I felt the same after the 1st night of being there. You have no idea how this has inspired us. We have stepping forward in some of the things and we are very happy and blessed about that. I'll talk about it here in another post to try and motivate people to be involved as well.
Hugs!!!!
Yes, 2012 is my (and yours) year!!!!!

Teri Berrios said...

My friend....I will forever be thankful to you and Ray for inviting me to go with you to this event. You are my mentors.....and I know I can always count on you guys! You will forever hold a special place in my heart.

I laughed, I cried and at times I felt like I was in a bubble all by myself. It was an amazing time. Greg Laurie.....I LOVE HIM!!!!

Hillsong United ROCKED THE HOUSE too ;)

This IS "YOUR" year my friend...YOU WILL SHINE!!

God Bless you girlie.

Hugs, T

fatmi said...

lovely blog I enjoyed visiting it...:P

Plastic Card
Plastic card Printing

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Wow,Wow,Wow I am in awe viewing your pics and videos, The love and inspiration radiates all around you and it shows. I believe 2012 will be the year God will show us all, what miracles are all about. Dayami you are very special, He is working his blessings through you. The comments on your blog speak for themselves, you inspire many. Hugs and God bless

DomesticDiva said...

I am so thankful for Jesus many blessings & happy that you had a wonderful time. This is your year my sweets & you deserve it!!!! I pray God continues to bless you & your family as you lift up his name and search for his will to be done in your lives. You are truly an inspiration to many of us & I am very thankful for you! You have been a huge blessing to me & I love you dearly! When you & Teri were at the conference I felt like a proud mommy hehe! Hugs, Lori