Monday, February 6, 2012

Mia's layout


Hello friends!!!
I created this layout with a kit I've had for ages. I took this picture at night with no flash so it doesn't look all that great here but you get the idea. The vellum looks lifted because I had used the heat tool to dry the glue on the pearls so it curled a bit but then I fixed it with a giant book that I placed right on top. 


I just sold my Silhouette SD to another friend/scrapper and my Cameo aka Ms Lolita (ha!) will arrive in my arms on Friday :) hahahahah


Have a GREAT week!
PS yes, I use my cup of tea to hold my stickers :) 
PSS I put a link to the card video on my previous post. hope you like :)



6 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

YO QUIERO TILO..... Como el que me hiciste el otro dia!!!!! Estaba muy rico mai frennn!!

Esa Mia esta bella!! That layout is perfect. I am so happy to have been a part of that special event ;)

Friday baby....here we COME!!!!! Twin Cameo's will make it HOME at last!!! ahahahaha

Hugs, T

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Your little girl in the red out fit is so beautiful, the layout is just perfect for your little princess photos. I love the butterflies and the flowers, they are just darling. I am so happy for you dayami a cameo coming on friday and a mini vacation for you and your hubby(life is good).I like seeing your past layouts all so pretty and your new ones are just gorgeous.TFS Hugs and God bless

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!
Yes Eve, my Cameo (Ms. Lolita) comes this Friday, yippieee!
mai frennn, this one is green tea w jazmine, yummo! i'll make it to you soon. senkiuuuuu

Jojorenee said...

This is a beautiful layout!

Arlene said...

Your daughter is so beautiful! Love this layout and all the details. Have fun with your new Cameo. Hope you have an amazing weekend with your hubby! :)

DomesticDiva said...

This layout is so pretty! I love the colors you chose, the butterflies & the flowers!! Mia is so beautiful! I know you are one proud mommy:)