Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Waiting for some goodies :)





Well, I bought a few things a couple of days ago from 2peas. I hadnt gotten anything since I purchased my album & some other things for the December Daily project. In fact, I have been super good about not buying (or that could be very bad, it all depends how you look at it, ha!) anything at all. I havent even been to Michaels, Joann's, nowhere since before Halloween! And so because I have been *great* I thought it was time to break the chains and go free, ha! These r some of the collections I bought. Why the Christmas stuff? Because these r the ones I would LOVE for my December Daily (God willing) this year. Love both of them so I wanted to make sure I had them before they run out for good. I love colors for Christmas but I dont know if I'll be in the mood for a little change and thats why I got Winterpark. I also purchased more paper, and other goodies such as pearls, twine, etc...


Then I went in Papertrey Ink and I knew I was in trouble, ha! I wanted to purchase a die for a stamp set I bought sometime last year and one thing escalated into another and next thing I knew, "oh oh!" I was pressing that "click"! Now I am here waiting impatiently for the 2 days of arrival from 2peas (my very favorite place for scrapbook supplies) and PaperTreyInk (a growing favorite place).


I am also working on an idea I saw on Nichol's blog (my favorite scrapper). I have started a month in review project. It's 1 layout every month featuring pics taken during that particular month and with the Kelli Bradford photo masks is pretty easy to do. I am only waiting to put 4 more pics to fill the mask I'm working on and I'll have a 1 page with 32 pics. This gives me the chance to use those beautiful outlined month titles that I have been wanting to use since I first got the Silhouette. So I'll be showing that here soon. 


Anyway, have a great day! God Bless :)

5 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

HA!!! My long lost twin....I ordered that Valentine collection too WOOT!!! I LOVE IT! I should order some Christmas papers for my DD too since I will be starting in June this year hahahahahaha!!!! Can't wait to see your monthly layouts. I KNOW they will be fabulous just like you mai frennnnnnn!!!! Chit chat soon. HUGS!! T

luvmysilhouette said...

Oh Dayami I sure missed You so glad you are back. I Love the new look. Hugs and God Bless

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks like fun papers!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

The6ofusinca said...

Love the look of your blog, and I also think Nicole's layouts for the month look so fun! Can't wait to see your versions!!!
xoxo
Jen

DomesticDiva said...

Oooohhh I love all of the new goodies!! I can't wait to see what you create with those beauties :) I'm so happy that you are blogging & making videos again.. That makes me so happy ;)) I can't wait to see what you do with the new project your working on! I know it will be fabulous!! Have a great weekend my sweets!! Hugs!!