Saturday, January 28, 2012

Its a beautiful Saturday!

(some pics r distorted for privacy)




Here is my "month in review project" for January. I know that January is not over yet but I know that for sure these are the pics I want to include this month so no need to wait 'til its over, besides (my son's favorite word right now) if I take a gorgeous picture today I can always scrap that separately. The page looks a bit like a Nichol layout (which I am TOTALLY OK with that) but when you use Kerri's (KerriBradford.com) photo masks/storyboards and the beautiful Silhouette outlined words thats what you get. I have to say Kerri's photo masks are among my very favorite "supplies" right now. They totally change your pages and allows you to put more pics in one layout and still look neat & uniform. I love that! I am not a lets fill the page with tons of things kind of girl so these photo masks allows me to put tons of pictures and still keep a clean looking page.  
So today I am working on 2 other layouts and a project and I am in the process (again, do we ever stop?) of re-organizing my scraproom. No goodies yet :( but I have a feeling I'll receive both packages the same day and that is going to be awesome! Next week is a short school week again so I will be happy (in Jesus' name) playing with my new goodies. Did I mention I am loving EVERYTHING PTI? Have a great, fun, family filled, blessed & crafty weekend!

 

9 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

Adorable adorable ADORABLE!!!! I love all the photos and I love the colors you used!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing!!
xoxo
Jen

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

Yes, very adorable. I would love to do a swap page with you.let me know. Oh one tip I need from you, how do you size your pictures to become like a saw. I have so many large dies from accucute and i try to fit the picture inside the die but I have to some trimming. What program you use to size your pictures
Evelyn

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

oop to become small like a collage

Dayami said...

Hey girl! well, I use photoshop. those collages are photo masks or templates from Kerri B. Here is a link to the one I used for this layout. http://www.kerribradford.com/products-page/photo-templates/picture-that-go-long/

I'll let you know if I do another swap one day, I did some long ago... when I had time, ha! Thank you!
hugs :)

Teri Berrios said...

MY FRIEND!!!!!!! I LOVE this first "Month in Review". Your page is beautiful with just the right amount of embellishments. The title looks FABULOUS!! Hugs, T

DomesticDiva said...

How beautiful my friend!! The month in review layouts would be perfect for someone who doesn't have much time but still could do just one layout a month. Keep up the gorgeous work my sweets!! Xoxo ~Lori~

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hi Dayami, I'm new to blogging and also guilty of being counted among the viewers that come to your blog almost daily and don't leave a comment (sorry). I have seen a lot of blogs, but yours is the closest to my heart. It was the first blog I viewed when I was looking for ideas on how to organize a Scraproom. That was 2 years ago and I have never left your blog. I like viewing your beautiful work. You do really gorgeous lay outs and I am grateful to have learned a lot from you. I have a cricut, but seeing the stuff you can do with a sihouette, I am thinking of getting a cameo. I just need a ton of advice being new to the blogging and scrapbooking world. I know you are a very busy Mom and have a lot to do but please continue posting whenever you can It means a lot to us newbies. Hugs

Ady said...

beautiful layout... Loved your DD album. I'm hoping to finish mine in the near future.

Dayami said...

Awww how super sweet Evethmoon and Ady! thank you so much!!!
Evethmoon, every single scrapper has been a newbie, I can assure you that, ha! feel free to ask me and if I know the answer I'll give it to you.
And Ady, its ok!!! there is always next December! ha!