Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012 Everyone!!!

Hi bloggers! Well, I gave up on the picture thingy. Dont have time for that right now. So I did a quick video showcasing my December Daily 2011. Of course pages always look better in pictures and even more irl but you'll get the idea. 


I really hope some (or all) of you try this next Christmas. It was a little hectic some days but I am glad I stuck with it because I love the finished album. I did lots of journaling here. I always like to go back to read the notes on my pages and I find that when I go back & read those journalings most of the time I dont think or see things that way anymore. It goes to show you how every day we learn more and more and how we just get more experience in life. 


So here goes: I hope you like it :)
ps dont know why some of the annotations on the video dont show completely. it shows on my youtube video perfect, so you can also go there to watch it better :)  **i think i fixed it**



6 comments:

Nitasha said...

Your album is so CUTE! Love all of the pockets, Silhouette cuts, and envelopes! I took pictures, notes, and gathered supplies, but never quite made it around to putting a December Daily together for 2011. I have incomplete ones for 2009 & 2010, so hopefully this year I will really dig in and prepare early like you suggested! : ) Happy New Year!

Arlene said...

Wow...your album is absolutely gorgeous! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

It's beautiful Dayami. I've never made one of these, but props to you for making one and sticking to it. It sure looks like a lot of work, but love the finished product. Maybe one day I'll ry to make one too. Happy New year!

The6ofusinca said...

Beautiful album! I love your videos, so it was a treat! Thank you for your time and energy on this video!
Blessings to you and your family for a healthy and peaceful 2012.
xox,
Jen

Teri Berrios said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! Like I have said before my friend...it's even more beautiful in person!! I'm almost finished with mine. I can't wait to start my 2012 DD....might have to start in June ahahahaha. Chit chat soon. Hugs, T

The6ofusinca said...

Hey Dayami! I just wanted to tell ya how much I like your video on how you create your layouts. What a sweet sweet layout it is, and I hope you do more videos, they are fun to watch and always make my day!!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Blessings,
Jen