Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!!! (Day6,7,8,9)

**Remember if you click on the picture you'll see them in a slide mode** 
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas with your loved ones. We had a really nice, lazy but FUN Christmas day at home. It was so relaxed that instead of making what I usually make which is pork, ham, rice, beans, salad, etc., my hubby and I were in the mood for chicken soup! so that is exactly what we had all day long. It was sooooo delicious! We watched Christmas movies, play video games, hugged and kissed in the couch all day long. I have so much to be thankful for, especially this year. So the soup was so good that I made another pot on Monday, ha! 


Ok, so I am a little behind on the blog, ha! I am behind in almost everything right now but I learned in 2010 that things will get done when they get done and it will be okay. I will no longer go out of my way for things that dont   
matter much or stress out about them. So here is day 6.
I created a pocket by just cutting one of the sheet protectors in half. I didnt sew it on the end, I just left it like that. This day was about my awesome hubby. The best husband in the world without a doubt! Awww he is so good. **omg is cold in Miami! Finally! Cause we almost went in the pool on Christmas eve ;)**
Anyway, I did the journaling on the photo and added one of our favorite songs.


I dont know if I mentioned on my previous post but I plan on making a short video of my album soon.  









Here is Day 7. It was focusing on my daughter and me cooking away in the kitchen. So fun. I took the journaling out to keep it private but it goes on the popcorn/gingerbread pp on the 2nd page. 



Day 8. I had a lot of fun on this one because on this day Cristian decided to behave bad and little did he know Santa was going to send a message that day to him. He was not happy to find out he had gotten into the naughty list for the 1st time in his life. Lets just say I regretted doing this about 2 seconds after he saw it because I had to calm him down for about 2 days after that, ha! The journaling goes on the long 2x8 in strip and you'll see it better on the video but I dont want it to be readable so I took it out. 




Day 9. This 1 is one of my favorites. I erased some personal info but you get the idea. This was a very fun, Christmasy day for us. 


I'll b back tomorrow (at least thats the plan) with more days. 


Have a FABULOUS day!!!
God Bless! 

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice thanks for sharing and wish you and your family a Happy New Year!!!

DomesticDiva said...

How beautiful!!! I am really REALLY wanting to make an album like this! I REALLY REALLY love how you sewed those pockets! If I knew I could do that I would get me a machine ;) I love the silhouette cuts you chose too.. You put everything together beautifully but those gorgeous kiddos really make it a work of art! I can't WAIT to see the videooooo!!!! You go girl! See you on the flip side ;) ahhahahaha xoxo

Teri Berrios said...

My friend!!!!! I love the way your December Daily has turned out. It's even more spectacular in person. Love all the little details, the titles but most of all, all the pictures of the wonderful memories that you and your family have shared!! Many blessings always!! HUGS, T

Marlene said...

Loving your December daily project. It's beautiful and happy!
OMG girl that chicken soup sound great, I can't even make soup.
Sending blessings your way for you and your beautiful family, Happy New Year.
xxx
Marlene