Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Daily Day 5




Day 5. Well, this is a Monday and nothing much was happening that day except the usual, school, taking care of Mia, baths, etc. But I was able to capture Mia standing on the cocktail table looking at our North Pole village. She does this every single night before she drinks her milk and I just thought it was so sweet.
Super easy & quick page. I used my Silhouette on this one and used 1 of the Project Life (BH) tags. My journaling is the Silent Night song and then a little journaling explaining what she does every night. After taking the pictures I added a string of bling to separate the song from the journaling. After I finish the album I plan to make a video so you'll see the whole thing :)
CRISTIAN- FAR RIGHT :)
I know that I am super behind on my posting but now that my son and hubby are on vacation I plan on posting more regularly. I have been very, very busy and my time is very very very VERY limited! It feels like I have lived in Cristian's school for about a month! So here are some fun pics of my son and all the activities he is involved in. The choir went to Dadeland mall to perform and they did so beautiful. Here is a little video of like 10 I took, its a little shaky cause I was taking pics at the same time. They also had the Christmas show as well as other things such as: Operation Christmas child, can drive, garage sale, etc. So needless to say I was so tired but now I am excited because our time of fun (in Jesus name) starts! YES!!!!

3 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

I don't know where to start hahahaha. I LOVE the pages in your December Daily. That picture of Mia is BEAUTIFUL!! and no I didn't see that die cut page at your house the other day but it's AWESOME my friend!! I'm so glad you incorporated it into your DD - it's perfect.....the tree with the gifts and the ornaments at the top!!

OK as to my prince.....He looks so cute with the red shirt and the santa hat. I'm so happy you posted the video. They were AMAZING!!!!

My favorite has to be the Grease boys.....OMG Cristian looks soooooo handsome in that outfit. Esta acabando ese nino bello :)

Have fun with that yummy family of yours my friend!! God bless you all.

HUGS!!
T

(Cristian my love.....CONGRATS ON YOUR LIONS PRIDE AWARD!!! You ROCK baby!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!)

Patty said...

Hola!
Gracias por escribir en mi blog. Actualmente vivo en Panamá, pero soy venezolana.

Tus páginas están hermosas. Muchos saludos y Feliz Navidad.

Espero tengamos nuevas oportunidades de compartir virtualmente de éste maravilloso hobbies.

DomesticDiva said...

Beautiful post my sweet friend!! All of the pics are so good & Cristian is such a handsome young man.. I know you have to be so super proud of him! I love the the tree cut with the ornaments :) did you cut that out of Kraft paper?! Anywhoo everything is just perfect as always!!! Xoxoxo