Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Sunday...

...and the new week. Remember you are LOVED, soooo LOVED!!!! There is absolutely nothing to worry about because God takes care of us and gives us exactly what we need when we need it. YES!!!
Speaking of LOVE. I did a layout showing my munchkins love for each other. I mean they really are like bee&honey...salt&pepper...fries&ketchup...Marlin&Nemo...ice-cream&ME! HA!!! And here it is. I used Echo Park (again) Playground collection (again). I like that collection. A lot! The colors on the 1st pic. are weird but I wanted to use it because it was the only one facing forward. You can always click on them to see bigger&better. I die cut the title & the boy&girl with my Silhouette. I had gotten these little kids a while ago and I knew I would use them soon on a layout because it reminded me so much of Cristian & Mia. I also used one of my new Ali Edwards stamps and I am loving them. I had maybe 2 or 3 of the smaller sets that I had gotten about a year ago (maybe more) but I really like these big ones. So I am thinking of signing up for the monthly stamps :)
For my pictures I used a Kerri Bradford photo template that I purchased last night. I love EVERYTHING Kerri Bradford.  

 I love my Silhouette because I no longer spend hours thinking of the title of my pages or get frustrated when I don't have the letters I need. 


KerriBradford.com






































**REMEMBER** Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. :)


PS I am all signed up for the Holiday Card BootCamp! YES!!!! I was able to get it before Oct.10 because of the previous class ;)

5 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this layout so much. My favorite thing about the SIL are all the pre-made titles it has in the library. OMG it's the BEST!! LOVE the paper with the Polaroids.....it's adorable. Sssshhhhello.....Ali Edwards.....Her stamps are FABULOUS!!! I love your style of scrapbooking. All your pages are always AMAZING my friend!!

Your kids are so sweet and loving Dayi....God bless your family today and always!! Those pictures are priceless!!

Chit chat soon!!
Hugs, T

Arlene said...

Gorgeous layout! Wow, your work is amazing...found you through TeriBeri, so glad I did. :)

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

Hi sweetly, How are you. Hope all is well. Thanks for sharing your wonderful layouts, like always. Im just finally getting back into my scrapping and card making, but I need to finish my santa socking for my tree. lol

Marlene said...

OMG this layout is so adorable. I love the title, well I love all of it. The pictures are so super cute, que belleza de ninos, cutie pies. Teri is so right, God bless.
xxx
Marlene

Dayami said...

thank you to all my sweets!!!!! muuuahhh!!!