Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Debbie is having a.....

Hi blogger friends! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week.  
Remember Debbie? I've mentioned her before here on my blog. She is a church sister & makes AMAZING party goodies. I mean her ideas are simply awesome. I think you'll like a party she did for her family to reveal the gender of her baby. She has a husband and 2 gorgeous kids and another baby on the way. YES!!!! 
DEBBIE'S BLOG  (Oct 10, 2011 post) and since I know you'll love her, grab her button!
Hope you like :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww, thanks girly! We had such a fun time, the reactions were great when we sliced that cake!

Teri Berrios said...

YES!!! I'm so happy for her and her family. I truly LOVE this idea.....FABULOUS!! I have added her blog to my favorites :)

Dale amiga....have another baby so you can do this ahahahahaha Super cute ideas.

Chit chat soon girlie ;)
Hugs, T