Thursday, September 29, 2011

Creating some more....

Omgosh! I've had a few days feeling out of focus. Have you ever felt like you have shifted? It's like how can I explain...when you stamp something just a tiny touch away from where it needed to be stamped, or when like you click *double cut* on the Silhouette and you forgot you had moved the paper to the side a bit so now all your letters are shifted...like that!!!! I know what it is though. It's the fact that Cristian has a project due next Tue. and this Thursday is the Hispanic dinner in our school. That gets me COO-COO, COO-COO, ha!!
Thank God in this school Cristian hardly has any homework, I mean 10 min. TOPS!! I used to spend hours every day on the homework issue. Im sooo happy and relaxed about that in this new school. Thank you, Jesus!
So anyway, I woke up this morning focused and energized :) And that means CREATE, CREATE, CREATE! 
So on my previous post I mentioned that I had done a frame for my Fall decor, well, it turns out that I took it to my super amazing friend Monica (sshhelloo!) on Saturday. She just got a new house (which its soooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!!) so I had to create a new one. This time it'll be a bit different. I want to use some vellum doilies to make the illusion of the doily stamps Nichol used on her project. I know that I'll end up buying those stamps some day but for now I'll try vellum. I am also thinking of spraying some with Mister Huey's, so we'll see how that goes.
****************2 days later************************
So here is the finished product. It took about an hour because I cut everything first and then I started misting, glueing, etc... I loved how the vellum cuts on my Silhouette, like butter! :)
I still need to buy a pretty frame for this but you get the idea. I am also doing one for Christmas, which I started making a design on my Sil. but it is nowhere near finished. I'll post it when I get to it. 
Here are some pics of one of the doilies I used, this is a cut I purchased at the Silhouette store. Isnt this amazing!!! Look how intricate these cuts are! Amazing. I just cant say enough good things about this machine. I am writing a letter to Santa this year so that he can get me the Cameo ;) I gotta be extra good for now on. This is it, people! Start behaving good now!!! HA!  
My proof that I have learned how to create PDF's, how awesome am I!!! I know, I know, don't mention it :)  This was just a little page I did as a test and I just loved it. So who knows I might be doing my own PDF free classes soon! HA!!!
Anyway, I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend. Next week is a super short week for me 'cause Cristian gets out at 12 on Wed and then off Thu & Fri, yes!!!! Creative time in Jesus name!
Thanks for stopping!!
ps BTW I saw I got 4 more blogging buddies, woohhoooo!!! Thank you!!!! :)
pss got my Simon Says order today, yippieeee! Not that many goodies, but some I desperately needed to finish my canvas. FELIZ!!!!!!

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful project!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Teri Berrios said...

I'm making my frame this weekend God willing!! Yours turned out AMAZING!! I am sure Monica's looks fabulous in her new yummy home. Did I read CAMEO ahahahahaha.....Santa gave me the thumbs up so I have to be extra good too - hee hee. I must remember to put it on my list (wink) See you soon....real soon my friend hahahahaha HUGS!! T

Sindy said...

Hello :-) Hi have a been a silent reader of your blog and I wanted to let you now how much I enjoy it and all the cute things you make and all of the ideas! Thank you!

Dayami said...

THANK YOU, MY SWEETS!!!
Sindy, dont be silent anymore, please!!! I love ALL my blogging buddies :)

Maiiii frennnnnn!!! Yes, I see you more than anyone now days!!! Who would have thought?? WHO!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH love :)
ps gotta give you your goodie. SENKIUUUUUUUU

Cynthia said...

Lovely idea! Have to do the same! :)

Stumpled said...

I know what you mean by being just a little off. I hope you are able to snap out of it soon. It happens to me every month ;)

I love the frame and you are very very talented. I have missed you over the past few weeks. Your blog is the first that I open when I am reading!

Hope this weekend brings you lots of love and joy!

Jeana

DomesticDiva said...

Let me just say that I wouldn't know what it feels like to be normal because I always feel a little off ya know! Hahaha!! You are so creative & inspiring my sweet friend & always up on the latest techniques! Thank you for sharing with us!! I hope God blesses you with a wonderful weekend:)

Debbie said...

Beautiful, Dayami! I'd love for you to do a pdf tutorial!

Tara said...

This is Gorgeous!
Tara

The6ofusinca said...

What a beautiful project!!!
Thank you for sharing with us!!!

xoxo
Jen