Thursday, September 22, 2011

Busy like a bee!!!

Ay ay ay!!! Its been fun, busy, fun, busy, fun......
I have so many things to say/show you that I know I'll forget half of it. 
This weekend is going to be so awesome. If you are reading before 8:30am I shall be driving to Teri's to start our adventure :) I have a hot date (HA!) with my awesome friends Monica & Teri and Monica's super nice friend Yenny. I am so excited!!! This promises to be nothing but amazing. 
*********************************************************************************************
We had an AMAZING time!!! It was soooooo awesome :)
*********************************************************************************************
Two weeks later....
Hi my blogger buddies...all 314 of you! YIIPPPIEEE (thanks!) I have been creating, creating, creating...As mentioned in my previous post I won the Inspiration Showcase class and it has been amazing. Tomorrow is the last day. It's been 2 weeks with nothing but YUMMINESSSS! I am not finished with my canvas *yet*, I need 2 more supplies so that I can make some new techniques though but I probably get those today IF I go to Pearl. (I didnt. There is always tomorrow, ha!)
I have bought a few...ok who am I kidding? TONS of scrapbooking supplies in the past 3 weeks or so. I wanted to make a haul video but I know it would have been lonnnngggggg so I didnt even attempt to do it, from Mister Hueys mists, stamps, dies, new Halloween, Fall & Christmas paper collections, punches, embossing folders, inks, Memento markers for watercolor stamping, ribbons, glues, special media stuff, Silhouette cuts (lots ;).... On top of that, I've been given some stuff from my friend Teri that she either has doubles or she has bought. SENKIUUUUUUUU!!! I have piles of goodness that I'll pick up & organize when Im done with my canvas, I'm aiming tomorrow night :)
Made this card for a special person ;)
So I am going to share some pics I have of *some* of the goodies :) There are lots of goodies I forgot to take pics of. Hope you like! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! Have a great week/weekend!!! 
PS I'll try to post more often...I just really want to get some projects done. 
PSS some of these pics r pretty small but remember you can click on the pics to see them bigger :)
these r some of the cuts I've gotten. I think I've gotten about 50 more :)


this is completely inspired by my FAVORITE scrapbooker, Nichol. I  am going to make this layout soon. As you can see I was able to copy pretty much the same border she made in her AMAZING layout. I love her!!!

oooh this is something I forgot to take a picture of. This was also inspired by the amazing Nichol.  And it is now part of the Fall decor in my home. You can't really tell what it is, but HERE is what Nichol did with hers. GORGEOUS!!!
ooh yes! I did this layout for my Christmas yearly album. I am  all caught up. This year I am going to do December Daily, also inspired by Nichol. What can I say? I am obsessed with her! 
Christmas/Fall/Halloween Collection. To the far left is October Afternoon Christmas collection and is what I am going to use to create my December Daily.  
I got Mister Hueys...and a bunch of glimmer mists from Teri :)
more of the paper collection. LOVE :)
some of the stamps. you can see 2 punches of the 6 or so I've gotten.



this candy jar was created by TERI. Isnt it super gorgeous!!

this is a bad pic of the canvas while i was creating it. Im on my 4th row now and I am loving it. I'll post the finished project when I'm done. 

8 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

MY FRIEND!!!!! I had the most spectacular time with you, Monica and Yenny.....God sure is GOOD!!!! I have been truly blessed!!!!

OK....your card is beautiful.....shopping is always awesome.......Nichol - well she's my layout HERO too.....and leaving the best for last - that CANVAS IS SPECTACULAR!!!! OMG girlie you did an awesome job with those techniques ;)

See you this weekend - WOOT WOOT!!!!

BIG HUGS, T

(ENJOY YOUR CANDY JAR MY FRIEND!!! IT LOOKS FABULOUS IN YOUR ROOM - YAY!!!)

celcho said...

i love your haul videos...i would have loved to see all the goodies you got..no matter how long it was..lol

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sounds exciting! Great projects!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

You ARE having fun! Beautiful projects, Dayami, always inspiring :)

DomesticDiva said...

Dayi, your card is just beautiful! I love the colors, the butterflies & the glitter wings SOOO beautiful! Yay for all the goodies!! And the candy jar is AWESOME! Teri is AWESOME!!! I hope you have a fabulous week:) Hugs & more hugs lol, Lori

Dayami said...

Thank you to all my sweets!!!! HUGS :)

Vivianne Perez said...

This card is so beautiful. I am thinking about starting to use copic markers. Were they hard to learn how to color with them the right way? What do you think? Should I go for it?
Dios los Bendiga...Vivi(La Cubanita De Cali)
viviperez@live.com

Dayami said...

Vivi, como decimos los cubanos, mete mano! hahahahahahahhahha
Yes, I say you get them. They were hard at the beginning, I am in NO WAY good at it but I know that if I would practice more I would get 100% better.
Have fun!