Monday, August 29, 2011

YIPPIE YIPPIE YIPPIEEEEEE!!!

Check THIS out!!!! I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
It's no secret that I love...ok ADORE Nichol Magouirk! She is my scrapbook inspiration (and I believe 1 of those special people God puts in your life for a reason/purpose, some day I'll tell the story) so when I saw that she was giving this class away I was thrilled! Some thing told me I'd win 1 of these amazing classes and did!!! I won the Inspiration Showcase with (the amazing) Jennifer McGuire and check this out (take a deep breath!): Jill Foster, Kristina Werner, Nichole Heady, Shari Carroll, Tim Holtz and yes, my hero NICHOL!! 
Can you see me dancing?!!! woohooooo!!!!
Have a great week!!!
God Bless :)

10 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

YAY!!! Congrats my friend. When I saw your name on her blog EARLY this morning, I was jumping up and down!! I'm so happy you won this amazing class. YOU DESERVE IT!!! sssshhhhhh TWO WEEKENDS FULL OF FUN SCRAPPYNESS COMING UP!!!!! Hugs, T

Emily said...

Congrats!!! How awesome!!! Have fun!!

DomesticDiva said...

Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you because you deserve it!!!! :)) woohoooo :))

Estamperlyn said...

That is so awesome. Congrats girlfriend. I hope you enjoy the class and tell us all about it. whoo hoo
Evelyn

Cynthia said...

Congrats! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Sounds awesome!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Dayami said...

Yippieeee!!! THANKS TO ALL MY SWEETS!!!!

The6ofusinca said...

Congratulations on winning the classes!!! That so sounds like a God thing huh?! Enjoy and thank you for my tags and my precious card you sent me!
xoxo
Jen

Marlene said...

Congratulations, WOW you won! That's a good feeling, enjoy.
xxx
Marlene

PinkBlingCrafter said...

YAY!!! So happy for you congratulations!!! I can't wait to see your creations!!! Your project are always amazing:) Congrats once again!!! Have a blessed Sunday!!
Hugs,
Norma