Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mini album for Monica ;)

Hello my luvs!!!
I hope you are all doing great and most of you should be very happy that the weekend is *almost* here! Woohoo! I am happy because I'm blessed...and because that hurricane missed us. Whew!! This weekend is also special for us because my prince turns 9 years old! NINE! And we have a little surprise for him. 
Anyway, I wanted to show you some things I've worked on, actually I'll do another post for the rest. So here it goes. 
Remember when I posted over a month ago that I had done a project that I couldnt show yet. Well, the time is here. I made this little mini album for my friend Monica to give it to her on her baby shower Aug 14 and since she comes in here I had to keep it a secret for a while. She is expecting her 2nd baby. A BOY! and we are soo excited for her. 
My super awesome buddy TERI lent me her onesie die from Sizzix. I got TOTALLY inspired by her beautiful mini she had a while back, check it out HERE. She even brought me the same paper collection (and the hanger,ha!) which was great 'cause I didnt have to break my head mix and matching :) woohooo!!!  
The little charms (pacifier, high-chair & a word charm) are super old. I got them when I went to CHA Vegas in 2006. All the pages have a spot for a picture and journaling. Hope you like it :)
















11 comments:

Marlene said...

I just love these little cutie albums, yours is beautiful and super cute. It's like playing with cuquitas. I started one, but I'm kinda stuck.
xxx
Marlene

Dayami said...

Marlene!! Yes! Cuquitas!!! Hacia tanto tiempo no escuchaba esa palabra. Yo jugaba con las cuquitas cuando nina. Gracias por recordarme esos momentos :)
Let your creative juices flow, you are a natural!!
Hugs :)
Thank you

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great mini! Love the details!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Teri Berrios said...

YAY!! This mini of yours turned out AMAZING my friend! As a matter a fact, every single mini you have created is awesome....you should display a few more in your room. I'm sure Monica LOVED it - what a special gift. See you this weekend - woot woot!!! Hugs, T

Debbie said...

Awww...happy birthday to your baby boy!!! Not so much a baby anymore, but ALWAYS a baby to mommy!!!

Debbie said...

I can't believe the kid's birthday dates!!! Jacob is Aug. 20th, Emma is Jan. 28th, and then #3 again Jan. 22nd. How fun!

Stephanie said...

I love the way your mini came out. So cute!!! I am also working on one for my sister who just had a baby on monday. Hopefully I can finish it soon. TFS.
Stephanie

DomesticDiva said...

How ADORABLE!!! Your minis are amazing! Happy BIrthday Cristian I hope it is wonderful :)) Have a great weekend! Big Hugs:)

Sharon said...

Happy birthday Christian! You mini came out super cute. I know your friend will love it!

Dayami said...

Thank you to all my sweets!!!!!
Muaaahhhhhh :)
God Bless!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Adorable Mini girl!! Monica is sure to LOVE it and all your albums sure are amazing!!!
Hugs,
Norma