Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You make me HAPPY :)


Hi Blogger buddies! I wanted to share a layout I did. Sorry about the bad light, its been cloudy/rainy and when I took the pics it was dark out. The pink color shows a bit different here and you can hardly see the embossed polka dots on the title but you get the idea. 
Speaking of titles, this is one of the thousands of gorgeous cuts from the Silhouette. The tiny dots for the smiley face looks really cute but since that part of the page is very busy I decided to put some googly eyes instead. I also used some Prints&Cuts from the SIL and so that I wouldnt waste photo paper I printed lots of the tabs. 

If you would like some of these let me know on the comments. If I get more than 1 request then I'll have my daughter pick a name. Make sure you put *ADD ME* on the comment so you can be entered. Have a great week!!!

Let me know if you want some of these on the comments:)
PS I'll tell you soon if I won or not the bet with hubby :o)

10 comments:

Valrico3 said...

Hi Daydmi!
I stopped by your blog to see what you've been up to and I have to say... I Love all the "OLD" layouts. You are VERY creative!! I like the layout you posted today and would like to get some of your extra tabs so please add me. Take care and God Bless.

princesses said...

yes add me to the list of wanting the extra tabs.
great job!!!!!!
xitlalli0508@gmail.com

The6ofusinca said...

ADORABLE LAYOUT!!! Please *ADD ME* for your drawing. I have a question about the Silhouette, do they have a message board for ideas and tips and tricks? I think I would be so overwhelmed diving into a new machine.
Thanks for a chance to win & blessings always,
xoxo,
Jen

Teri Berrios said...

Your layout is STUNNING!!! I love the main paper and shape and all the extra little goodies you added....ESPECIALLY that title....SUPER cute my friend!!! Besitos, T

DomesticDiva said...

Oh my I love that layout!!! It is my favorite right now those colors are gorgeous!!! Hugs, Lori

Nitasha said...

Love to see the gorgeous art pieces that you're making with your new Silhouette! And yes, please add me because these tabs would be perfect to use in my Smash book! Thanks so much for sharing!

Marlene said...

Love this one too, super beautiful. I specially love the colors.
xxx

Damaris said...

I just love this paper. You did a great job with the layout. LOVE!

Add me too. =)
DamarisRi2@aol.com

x0, D

DomesticDiva said...

I forgot something! Add me add me add me add me!! LOL! Hugs, Lori

Dayami said...

***********GIVEAWAY CLOSED************GIVEAWAY CLOSED**** THANKS :)