Saturday, July 16, 2011

Talented and super awesome ladies...

I wanted to share really quick a blog of an awesome friend that I don't have the pleasure *yet* of knowing personally but we have message back and forth and she is just a delight. Go check her amazing talent, her name is LORI just stop by to say hello ;0)
I also wanted you see the cards from Ms BARBARA. I just love them! Some of them are really funny! 
Check out this DELICIOUSNESS!!! 
Thanks :)
PS Scrapbooking in about half hour, actually right now. Let my scrapbooking hero's mojo rain down on me! ahahahhhaahah

1 comment:

DomesticDiva said...

Awww, You have just made my day! Thank you so much! This is why I adore you BIG! You are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! We will have to do the skype thing via iPad really SOON!!! ~Great Big HUG To You~ Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!