Friday, July 29, 2011

*Summer Days*

I am having lots of fun scrapping at home. I am loving the sewing machine. I started a quilt card today and OMG it is sooo hard!!! the little squares are very small so I stitch more than I have to, ha!!! I need to practice.  So since I am not used to sew I forgot to stitch more on the page but I did sew around the pic. The title was given to me by Teri along with the whole Pink Paislee collection. It is sooo cute. The rest of the embellies is Echo Park and Heidi Grace. And my Silhouette for *some* of the tabs. Anyway, I hope you are all being creative. Dont forget to *click* on the pics to see bigger. See ya soon :) 
A closer look
and look at my *straight*
stitching. So cool :0)


On to my next page...hmmm what
do I do on this....?





ok fine, she did the page :)

10 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

OMG I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!! It's so bright and cheerful just like you my friend!!! I adore your little scrapper - she is adorable!! I missed her the other night :( Keep practicing with your sewing machine and before you know it, you will be a pro :) Have a fabulous day!! Hugs, T

Marlene said...

I LOVE this lo, it's gorgeous and fun looking. Love that banner tiltle that Teri made you. Your sewing is perfect! La nina esta bella. Have fun.
xxx
Marlene

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout!!!

The6ofusinca said...

EEEEEEEE!!! That layout is too darn cute!!! Love that stitching! heheh!
Keep up the great work!

xoxo
Jen

DomesticDiva said...

This layout is so beautiful! I want to be like you! The end~

The6ofusinca said...

I won Dayami? Not sure if it's me Jen or another Jen! haha!
I don't have your email but here is mine,
partyof5inca06 AT sbcglobal DOT NET


If it's me Dayami, well then thank you so so much! That made my day!!!! Can't wait to play with those tags!
xoxo
Jen

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!!! Teri, I have been practicing so much I am now sewing my neighbor's wedding dress....she is 2! ahahahahhahhahahahaah
Marlene, thank you!!! Hugs :)
Thanks Barbara!!
Hi Jen! Yes, its you! Hugs ;) I'll email u.
Lori, you are the best!!! I want to be you!!!!! And I want all your cakes...and your talents!!!!

Sharon said...

Pretty layout girl. Love all the cute embellishments. Your little girl is so big already. Wow, time flies!

Tara said...

Love it! and your little helper is super cute!
Tara

Latin Coupon Queen said...

OMG! I love this very bright and colorful. Great Job as always.