Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Romans 12:19

Thank you so much to all the awesome ladies that called/texted me/ or sent messages on Facebook to let me know that they thought about me today after what happened. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart that on that moment you thought of me. Thank you.
I actually had a Dr's appt last week and changed it for today because hubby would be here and because I didn't want to miss the verdict thinking it was some time last week or weekend. After 3 years of following this case with HLN, Nancy Grace, TRU, etc. I was not here for the verdict. I know that God always takes care of me and that is why He did it this way. I heard it from someone and it just ripped my heart inside. I felt so sad, I was so hurt. I just couldn't believe it. I was deeply affected by this. I was so hurt inside that my Dr gave me great news about my treatment and stuff (thank you, Jesus) that I didn't say a word about it. I couldn't think of anything. I just wanted to cry. He told my husband, "well, she doesn't look happy like you are about the news" and my hubby was like, no, she is ok. she just cant think right now. 
I was numb. I didn't understand, couldn't speak. I just wanted to cry.
Lori (domesticdiva) sent me on Facebook Romans 12:19. Thank you. You are awesome. It calmed me down, it gave me peace. Thank you. And thanks again to all the super amazing ladies that thought of me. Hugs and God Bless :)

5 comments:

DomesticDiva said...

When I first heard the News you were the first person I thought of because I know how big your heart is and how much we all had prayed for justice.. I felt so sick and hurt by our justice system.. And by the classless act of the defense team as they were drinking and celebrating knowing this case and the murder of Caylee would go unsolved... At that moment that verse Romans 12:19 came to me and I had a bit of peace and I wanted you to have that peace as well.. This is a great example of when we put our faith in man or the system in this case we willl be filled with disappointment but if we put our faith in our Lord and his word there is always hope because he is in control of all... We have to reach out to our friends and hold each other up in time of trials and I believe you would do the same for me my friend.. Many blesses to you Dayami and congratulations on the great news form the Dr. So many positive things to look forward too :) Love, Lori

Dayami said...

Lori, you always make me tear up, my friend. Thank you. All I can say is thank you so much for your words.
I didn't know about the celebrating. I haven't seen anything at all. I just heard the news from someone in that office and now I am even more glad that I didn't see any of it. That would have made it worse for me.
God is in control and He knows what to do with it all.
God Bless you and yours always.
Hugs ;0)

Marlene said...

I know what you mean girl, my hubby and I watched it togeher and we are still numb. We too can't belive it. That family is destroyed and Caylee had no justice. But sometimes when you think there is no justice.... look what happend to OJ. Vamos haber lo que pasa.
xxx
Marlene

Dayami said...

You are right, Marlene. The fact that there is no justice for that little girl breaks me but God will take care of everything and EVERYONE. He will put all the pieces together. There is a plan and a reason for everything. Nothing in this world is coincidence, absolutely nothing. His PERFECT plan is in action right now.
Hugs to you,
Besitos :)

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

It's a sad world we live in. Those Juors are gonna live the rest of their lives questioning the dicisions they made. The only true justice when she meet our maker. She will never be free in the eyes of our lord. Dayami, what ever was at the doctor I'm happy it turn out good. I love my lord so much.

hug Evelyn