Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My *newest* toy!!!

Sh sh sh shelloooooo!!!! How have you all been? Am doing great, thank God! I have been a bit busy in my scraproom making something I cannot show just yet but I'll show you a bit of the mess. Don't you just love that mess?!!! I do! I love when I am doing something to make a huge mess and then I'll pick it up before I start a new project and make another mess...aaaawww lovely! ha!


Anyway, I wanted to show you my new toy! I have been contemplating this machine for about 2 months and since I hear nothing but great things about it I decided to do it today. It helped when hubby gave me the push I needed. And here it is! Isn't it super cute!!! I *only* want it for my pages and cards (and who knows what other project) so this will be perfect for me. And HELLOO the gorgeous colors and the Hello Kitty!!! I cant wait to get it!!!! 
So here r pics of my mess...oh lovely mess!!!!
Anyway, Im going to start on another summer layout. 
PS CHA brought us the newest Silhouette!! Woohooooooooo! Cant wait for that baby!!!!
PSS have I said enough times how much I love the Silhouette?!!! hehehhe


this project was so intense I even had to remove my earrings, ha!

8 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

hahah! You had to remove your earrings! When my projects get nuts I have to pull back my hair! heheh!
Love the sewing machine. I think that brand is the best on the market. JMO though. Hope to see your ROCKIN project soon!
xoxo
Jen

Debbie said...

So fun. I've been wanting to get a sewing machine just for cards and simple projects also. Have fun with it, can't wait to see your latest project :)

Marlene said...

Congratulations on your new tory. You are going to love it! You'll see all the little projects you cn do around the house. Can't wait to see. Love the color, sooooo pretty.
xxx
Marlene

Latin Coupon Queen said...

Congrats on ur new toy. LOVE IT! Enjoy and keep those projects coming. ;0)

Teri Berrios said...

SSSSHELLLLLOOOOOOO ahahahahaha my friend you even had to take off your earings???? OMG I died laughing!!!!! I'm SURE your project is spectacular. I LOVE your new toy - I HAVE TO GET ONE ahahahaha and did you see that new puppy.....It's the big daddy to our baby hee hee.....I'm getting it too!!!!! BESITOS!!!! T

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute machine! Looking forward to seeing your project!

Dayami said...

Hey, my friends!! Love reading your comments!!! Hugs :)

DomesticDiva said...

Ahhhh Hello Kitty, How adorable!!!! It is going to look so awesome in your scrap room!!! I can't wait to see the finished product from all that mess hehehe!!