Sunday, July 24, 2011

How about...VINTAGE part TWO!!!! and villages? huh

Soooo anywayyyyy, hubby is doing some things around the house (perfect time to scrapbook) because we are getting ready for our CHRISTMAS VILLAGE!!!! Yes!!! You are in no need of eye glasses. We have a pretty big...ok HUGE village and this year hubby has thought of something really cool!!!! And this year my elves are back!!! Yes!!! Hubby has a huge GIGANTIC collection of (Dept 56) Christmas in the City & Dickens and I have an equally huge ENORMOUS (ahahha Im using my words, people!!!) amount of (Dept56) North Pole with the cutest little elves in Miami!!! Yes, we have a storage at Public Storage so we are not bumping into those hairy little people around here. And please dont get me started on our Dept 56 Halloween Village, yikes! 
Hubby and I were thinking about all the villages we've done thru the years. Our very 1st village (Christmas in the City) was in the middle of our living room using our chest table that was on December 2000. That year we won at different events tons of things (definitely meant for me) from the North Pole village and hubby did a super cute display on top of our dining table. My hubby decided to collect North Pole for me because it was my favorite. He never thought of the fact that this could be CRRRAZZZYYYY at the time of building though. So by our 2nd year of village madness things had grown a bit ;) Here is a pic. taken on Dec 2001 on hubby's side of the village (I was about 5 days pregnant) w my beautiful prince Cristian. The weird thing about this is that in 1997 when my hubby started collecting Precious Moments for me after my mom died he started buying different village accessories like trees, benches, bridges and I asked him one day, "what is all that for?" and he said, "someday I'll use it" and he sure did. He visualized it and it happened! So more on villages soon :)


So did you know you have a say on my posts? Well, now you do, ha! so if these oldies are driving you nuts let me know and I'll spare more pain ahahahahahahahhahahhaha
**click on them to see better**
HIS FAVORITE THING
BEACH TIME



WE PAID WHAT??? 
AAAWWW SOOO IN LOVE!


SEASON TICKETS. 3RD BASE. 3RD ROW. ON
THE SHADE. PERFECT!
AL CAPONES DINNER SHOW! WE
LAUGHED 'TIL IT HURT!


ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS OF OUR LIVES!



DISNEY'S CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT

OK, THIS WAS IN STYLE BACK THEN AHAHAHAH

YES, THATS ME WITH SHIRT/PANTS. 


U SEE, I CAN DO 12X12 W LOTS OF PICS, HA!

HUBBY! SO GORGEOUS!!!!!! LOVE HIM!!!

1 OF MY FAVORITE LAYOUTS. REMEMBER THE
METAL MESS MESH?? AND THE JOLEES?? HHAHAA!






































HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

8 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job on all the layouts thanks for sharing!!!

Teri Berrios said...

I am sooooooo happy you are posting your layout.....they are BEAUTIFUL!!! OMG that village is FABULOUS - the BEST one I have EVER seen - WOWZA!!!! Hugs, T (I'm back from my vacation - YAY!!!)

The6ofusinca said...

awww! What great layouts!!! Don't stop, they are truly adorable!
Your village will need it's own home soon!!! :O)

xoxo
Jen

Marlene said...

Keep those lo coming, you've got some beautiful onces and I'm getting great ideas. I love the first one with your little boy standing up, super cute one. Keep them coming.
xxx
Marlene

DomesticDiva said...

That village is amazing!! You & your hubby are both so talented! It is so fun looking at your old layouts :) Thanks fir sharing them! I hope you have a great week!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your village is amazing! Fun lay-outs!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Sheenie said...

You are just gorgeous! I love these "vintage" posts! Keep them coming! :)

http://misscraftypink.blogspot.com/

Vivianne Perez said...

I love them. I love everything from your blog and familia. I wish I lived in Miami, I would love to say hi. Dios los Bendiga. Vivi La Cubanita De Cali.