Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hellooooo KITTY!!!!!!

Yes!!! I got my toy yesterday and I am so happy. And look who came to bring me all kinds of threads because yes, I had the machine but not the threads, ha! This is Teri and she went to Walmart and got me all kinds of super cute colors and even a plastic container for them. So freaking sweet!!!!


It looks greener on this pic but is not as blue as the other pic. Really cute. So I am off to make a quilt card I saw on the Silhouette store. 
Have a great day!!!
PS Congratulations Jen, I'll b sending your tabs, send me your addy ;) 

8 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

hahahahaha.....I had a great time my friend. I KNOW you will put all those threads to good use and I can't wait to see that quilt card. Have fun with "Kitty" Hugs, T

Debbie said...

Have fun!

DomesticDiva said...

Aww ain't they so pretty!! Miss Kitty & Teri!! So excited to see the quilt card :) have fun today!! Xx, Lori

Damaris said...

I love Hello Kitty!! Congrats on your new toy and I can't wait to hear how it works and see new stitching projects.

x0, Damaris

Beebeebabs said...

Have fun!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

OMG, I'm so loving your sewing matchine. I had no idea they made Hellow Kitty theamed. Superc cute and so sweet of Ms Teri to hook you up. I know you are going to love sewing your pages. ENJOY IT!
XXX
Marlene

The6ofusinca said...

Awwww!!! well look at that cutie
pa-tootie machine!! How sweet! I wish everyone had a friend like Terri! Blessings to you both, enjoy your new machine and can't wait to see your card. My daughter and bff are sitting here crafting 5 different projects! haha!! Pizza is here, gotta run! :O)
xoxo
Jen