Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello My LUVSSS!!!

**ooh I just noticed I'm over 300 followers! Thank you, friends :)** 
I am here to show you a layout that I made in about 25 min. last night which its pretty good considering all the details it has. I still need to finish 2 others. I hardly ever put layouts to the side to start another but this just happened, I guess :)
Another thing I noticed is that I have used *purple* on my layouts which I hardly ever do because I am not a fan of that color :(
I (of course :) used the Silhouette for my title and because the paper I used has a sun I didn't print the one that comes with the title. Right on top of that sun I pop-dotted another sun that comes in the sticker sheet from the Springtime Echo Park collection. I *love* that polka dot paper so much. Its called the "growing vines" but this is side b so there r no vines, ahahahah :)
Speaking of sun, it's back :( I love thunder and rainy days so not quite happy with all this shine but I'm ok as long as I have some rain later on...pretty please :)
I have plans on going shopping on the Silhouette store in a little bit. I joined the membership so it allows you to get tons of designs (depending on the membership you get) and so I will be happy shopping soon :)
Anyway, I hope you are all having a wonderful long weekend and keep it creative.
Fourth of July is coming and with it my 14 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to the best man in the world!!! I am one BLESSED *young* lady! ahahhah
Hugs ;)
LOVE US!!!

6 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

Mi amiga......mira que esa Mia esta preciosa!! LOVE the layout!!! It's so cute and girlie!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! May God bless your marriage and your beautiful family today and always. 14 years.....WOW what a blessing!!!

Hugs, T

DomesticDiva said...

Nice picture of you two ;) I hope this is the best anniversary yet and wishing you many many more blessed and happy years together!!! ~Lori~

Dayami said...

Thank you, my friends!!! May God bless your homes with love, health and happiness always!
hugs :)

cutiephinphin said...

Love the layout!!

Happy anniversary.

Marlene said...

Cute picture of the both of you. Your hair looks pretty in dark too. I always wanted my hubby to have an earing,still working on it.
xxx
Marlene

The6ofusinca said...

What a beautiful then and now!
Enjoy each day with love and laughs Dayami! :O)

Happy 4th of July and Anniversary!
Have fun shopping too!

We will be lighting firworks, which my little Olivia calles "Fires"! lol!
Blessings always,
Jen