Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine!!!

I'll be here later on tonight. I scrap with my Playlist on so thats why I'll be *here*, ha! :) I'll probably post the challenges Im doing before I start. Right now we are getting ready for a little picnic at the park and some kite flying...wanna join us? Got some new goodies at Target for our family picnic. 

Anyway...I want to use these cute American Crafts tags somehow tonight, these are part of my challenge. They're *prints & cuts* and the awesome thing is that they come out exactly how you see them here. Super cute! 
Have a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute picnic set! Have fun, great tags!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Sounds like fun!! Love the tags:) TFS and have a great time at the park!!
Hugs