Saturday, July 9, 2011

Creating...:)

Ok, so I am here resting after running around the whole house playing hide and go seek w hubby and the kids. Mia is getting so good at hiding without giggling, etc.. So much fun.
Anyway, I wanted to show you a layout that I made using some Silhouette die cuts from Kerri Bradford.   Love all her beautiful dies.
And here are some pics of my Copic fun. I am going to be making some cards today with these. And I will be coloring DeeDee later on as well :) Love her. She is so cute.
practicing skin&hair
LOVE my "being creative" mess!


layout looks nicer in person, lighting not good, its been raining

forgot about pocket- fixed it. I added some white dots on her.
doesn't it look super cute?? 

we are hiding from mama & papa under their bed.

7 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

You did a nice job tfs

The6ofusinca said...

I'm glad your enjoying your weekend!
Looks like you have a great collection of Copics, and you use them well!!
xoxo
Jen

Dorcas said...

Your copic work is great. And looking at it while listening to Chayanne is the icing on the cake!!!

Dorcas
www.craftycardangel.com

Teri Berrios said...

Great coloring my friend!! Your layout is fabulous and that picture of the kids playing is priceless!!! Hugs, T

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!!! I am doing much better in the skin department...the Greeting Farms big heads are so hard to color for me!
Dorcas, you are sooo funny! Isn't my Playlist awesome? hahaahah

Sharon said...

Fun stuff D!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

great lay-out! Your coloring is amazing!