Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Copics...

After my Dr's appt my hubby took me to Scrapyland but I didn't really want to be there. I didn't look around, we were there for about 15 min. The news drained us (my hubby has also been watching all the programs with me for the past 3years) so much that we got a huge headache and when we got here hubby went to sleep for a few hours. Anyway, I wanted to show you the colors that we got together. We got 40 in total. Im thinking of going back today because I have accumulated a few that I have double, don't know how it happened because I always take my list. I have quite a few things in mind for the fall. Wait, am I thinking of fall already?? someone stop me please!

1 comment:

Teri Berrios said...

YAY COPICS!!!! You are going to have so much fun with them!!! Chit chat soon. Hugs, T