Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Best Thing Ever!

Awww my handsome prince! He is such a great kid. He is a little bit of a pain some times, HA! but aaawwwwww how I melt when I see this little face smiling like this....aaawwwww
So back to the blog...I used the EchoPark Playground collection for this page and some old/new embellishments. 
I used the Silhouette for the title and label for the journaling.
I'll be getting my sewing machine today and I just cant wait to use it, woohooo! Am I going to remember how to insert the bobbin? Help!





Dont forget to check my previous post for a little giveaway. Have a great day! 


**remember GIVEAWAY in previous post**


3 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

FABULOUS!!!!! I LOVE that paper....the title.....the label with the journaling.....and those pictures are priceless my friend!!!!! You are such an inspiration!! Hugs, T

Marlene said...

Super cute lo, love the curly like border around the picture. Just beautiful with all the journaling details and his smile tell the story. I have a soft spot for kids.
xxx

Damaris said...

Love it. Thanks for sharing.

x0, Damaris