Friday, July 22, 2011

Are you all ready for some VINTAGE?!!!!! HAHAHAHA

***I've decided 2count my layouts...wish me luck. I'll see you in a month!***hahahhaah
Hubby cant believe it so we have a bet...if I win and really have between 1500-1600 layouts I get a goodie if I dont, I dont get *any* goodie for A MONTH!!! I mean ANY!!! 
OK, these could very well be antiques!!! Ha!!! Anyway, I came across exactly 536 old layouts!!! Yes, you read correctly. Mind you, I have lots and lots more of the old pages but I just happened to find these on a computer file that was transferred to my external hard-drive and I hadn't seen!!! So that means that I probably have 1,500-1600 layouts (not counting mini albums). I really cant believe it. How did I do this? I have no clue!! Ha! I never thought I could have so many layouts!! I know that when Cristian started school I was ALWAYS at the gym or scrapping. I would make 2-3 layouts daily and there were times that I was constantly scrapping...awwww the good ol'days!!!  So let me know if you enjoyed watching these and I'll post more. Some of these pages you might want to click on them to see bigger and if you see a distortion on them is because in the good old days we used to scan these babies and for 12x12 pages you had to merge them in your scanner REMEMBER THAT?!! HA!!!! So here goes....
I was cutting edge here. This is when blue and brown was DA BOMB!! AHAHAHA

this was about a month after I realized that Jesus had taken away my PPD. Happy Day!!

My piercing. Yes, I was probably the 1st girl in Miami that did, ha!  You can read the journaling
this is when I used to work and this girl and I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!  This was  in the morning. We were always taking pictures and when a friend of ours was taking this one her blouse opened up and well...just imagine! We couldn't finish our breakfast of how much we were laughing. I put a piece of pp on the private part ahahah I flipped the journaling because I want it to be private. 



My hubby and I at Disney.
Look at my munchkin!!! So little!!


Always trying/buying funky hats!!

remember when HEAVY inking was HOT?!!


Love this one w all the details. Click to see bigger.


Sooo I hope you enjoyed looking at oooollddd patterned paper and OLD scrapbooking style! Have a great weekend!!!!!!

10 comments:

The6ofusinca said...

:o) Love your VINTAGE layouts!!! I remember the heavy inking! man, you should see the mini I did with heavy inking SCARY! hahah!
Have an awesome weekend!

xoxo
Jen

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Really sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DomesticDiva said...

Dayi, those are the sweetest! I've been needing to scrap from when my boys were little until now since I have more time but I get so sad and kind of depressed when I start looking at the pics when they were little is that crazy? It's like they grow up so fast and I know I'm going to blink my eyes and another 7 years will be over! I wish I could get over it so I can scrap our memories.. Anyway thanks for sharing those they were special.. Love, Lori

Mercy's Pages said...

I love them, I love to look back at my old scrapbooking because it shows me how I've changed in techniques. It also takes you back to that moment. They are great Dayami. :) Mercy

P.S. 1500-1600????? All I have to say to take is WOW!!! (as my jaw hits the floor...LOL)

Debbie said...

Fabulous :) I love looking at all my old pages to see how my scrapping has evolved...and how much my life has changed!

Teri Berrios said...

These layouts look even more FABULOUS in person......I'm so glad you posted them - YAY!!!!! We scrappers evolve through the years my friend - new products, new styles, new techniques, etc. Chit chat soon.....HUGS, T

Dayami said...

Jen! Yes, remember that?!!! I have some layouts that are basically ALL BLACK with our faces on them! hahahah
HI Carri!!!!
My Sweet Lori, I know what you mean about them growing fast. Hubby and I were thinking yesterday that Mia is (God willing) almost 3 and next thing I know she'll be going to PreK4!!! How did that happened??!!!
Mercy! Pick up your jaw!! ahahahah I bet if you were to count all your beenies you would have more than I have layouts ahhaahhahahah
Debbie!!! Yes!!! Especially how much our lives have changed!!! heheheheeh Do you remember the days when you would get up and go without having to take diapers, wipes, snacks, food, milk, juice, extra clothing, hand sanitizer?? I dont!!! hahahahahahh
Teri!!!! You have got to come again so that you can see the rest of my layouts and my minis!!! We never got to those!!!! I hope you are having the best time on your family vacation!!!
Hugs :)

Damaris said...

This made me smile a lot. You are so blessed. Thanks for sharing your old layouts. I just might scan a few of my old layouts and share also... lol (scary though) LOL!!

x0, Damaris

Dana Lea said...

Your family is too cute! Enjoy these years. They fly by so fast.

Cynthia said...

Hahaha! I seriously still have all those KI papers! Love those pages!