Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Fun!!

I was trying to post this layout the whole morning, Blogger was down, I guess. Anyway, this is a layout that obviously belongs in my Holiday album, ha! So I am either way ahead or way behind, lol!!!
I did add the date under the definition sticker before I put it in my album (not shown here). 
I used my SILHOUETTE for the *family* border and the title. I am now going to start another page from this day and I think I may use the same paper collection because I really liked playing with them, easy colors for me, I guess :)
Anyway, are you ladies scrapping lately?? Hope you are all scrapping, making messes and having fun at the same time!

7 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

FABULOUS!! I ♥♥♥ this layout and that "family" border is AMAZING!! Don't you just adore that new little baby? It truly is amazing how intricate it cuts...LOVE IT!!! Bueno - chit chat SOON!!! hahaha Hugs, T

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Your papers are great! These are perfect for the holiday! I think you are ahead!

Christina said...

I love this layout. How funny I saw that family border on the SIL site and wanted one that said cousins...I just got done cutting it out. Enjoying your site. So glad I found it through our friend Miss Teri.. Hugs, Christina

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Super nice layout. La nina esta monisima. I love your hat.
I am so glad you are enjoying your new machine.

Dayami said...

ehhehee thank you, my sweets!!!!!

Dayami said...

Teri! yes, that is one of the things I love about the SIL, it really cuts amazing.
Thank you, Carri! thats makes me feel much better ahahhah.
Hi Christina, yes, your sis is something else, super fun. I've seen so many borders like this one and I just put all the ones I like on my cart. Hugs :)
Annie, yes, es una munecona. I am loving this machine, its truly amazing :)
HUGS TO ALL!!!

tessyluv45 said...

What a beautiful LO, I love your choice of colors!